First day

It began with mistake (a.k.a. Forever love)

 

----Recap-----

*GG's and WZ's house: Bed room* 

 

GG/WZ laid on the bed thinking about how their life will be in NY after finished packing things.

GG/WZ: *think* What am I going to do? *signed* Forget it. Sleep now. Sleep sleep sleep.

Then, they both soon fell asleep.

-----End of recap-----

 

*The next day: at airport*

JJ: I'm going to miss you dad, mom. 

JJ said as she hugged her parents. 

JJP: So do we. 

After it seemed like forever, JJ decided to pull out. 

JJP: Good luck, kids. 

GG/JJ/WZ/XJ: Thanks. 

"Attention. Flight to NY is leaving in 10 minutes." The flight announcement 

GG: We have to go now. Bye uncle and auntie. 

JJP: Yeah. Don't forget to contact us. 

JJ: We will. 

Then 4 of them walked into the gate. GG had to sit with WZ. JJ had to sit with WJ. 

 

*During flight*

XJ felt a bit awkward so he decided to talk to JJ. 

XJ: Um.. JJ. What do you think our lives will be? 

JJ: I don't know. I hope it's gonna turn out good. 

XJ: I hope so. 

They both continued their conversation happily and got to know each other more. 

Back to GG and WZ, they didn't even make any noise. They always kept silence, but there're many things in their mind.

GG:*think* Hm... I feel so bad. Why do I have to sit with him. Anyway, I'm so glad. I will be able to visit my parents once in a while. 

WZ: *think* I am going to America... Is Ivy there? Will I be able to meet her? I hope we can get back together again. 

 

*3 hours later* 

Finally, they reached their destination. Their house was really huge. Normal people would drop their mouth opened if they saw it, but to them 4, it's simple. They walked slowly into their house. All servant came and greeted them. Then they was guided to their room. Well... WZ's and GG's rooms were at the first floor. XJ's and JJ's room were at the second floor.

Servant1: Miss GG. The room on the left is yours.

GG: Thanks.

Servant2: Mr WZ. The room on the right is yours.

WZ: Ok. Thanks.

Servant1&2: If you need anything, please call me.

GG/WZ: I will. You can go now.

The servants bowed at them and left.

They entered their own room and laid on their beds. After about 2Hrs flight, they felt really tired, so they soon felt asleep. The same thing happen to XJ and JJ. Well... they all slept about 6Hrs. After got up, they went wash up and walked to dinning room for dinner. After finished dinner, they went to living room to discuss about their work. Soon , Ms Yang, their secretary, arrived. They all discussed about the new company untill... 

MY: Mr and Miss. You have to hold a conference tomorrow at 10am to introduce your company. 

WZ: We got it. Is there anything else?

MY: Well. That's all for today. 

XJ: So you can go now. 

MY: Yes. Goodbye Mr and Miss. 

GG/JJ: Bye MY. 

MY packed her things and left. It's time for 4 of them to go to their own rooms. They couldn't sleep at all. XJ walked to the garden and met JJ.

XJ: You can't sleep?

JJ: Oh. Hi, XJ. I can't sleep. U too?

XJ: Yeah.

XJ said and looked at the sky as well as JJ.

JJ: Today stars are so bright.

XJ: Yeah. I really like looking at the stars. 

JJ. Really? Me too. 

XJ turned to look straight at JJ. Their hearts were beating so fast so they turned away.

XJ/JJ: OMG. What's wrong with me? I feel that my face is so hot. Do I catch a fever? Maybe... 

There's no sound so it made them feel awkward. They then start saying at the same time. 

XJ/JJ: Um.. I .. You...

JJ: You say first. 

XJ: No. You say first. 

JJ: Ok. Maybe you think I am crazy. I really want to become a star. 

XJ: Yeah. So we can look at the one we love everynight. *smile* 

JJ: Yeah... *smile*

Meanwhile, there was a meteorite. JJ and XJ started to make a wish. 

XJ: What did you wish?

JJ: It's a secret. 

XJ: Oh yes. 

Now back to WZ and GG, they went to their balconies and looked at the stars. (Their balconies were next to each other.)  Suddenly, there's a meteorite. Like XJ and JJ, they started to make a wish. When they turned back about to go back to their room, they saw each other. GG forced a smile and quickly walked into her room. WZ was still standing there thinking. 

WZ: *think* Did she just smile at me? No. Maybe I should go for an eye check tomorrow. 

Then he walked back into his room. 

-------------------------------------------------

End of chapter 4! Hehe... ^^ One person will appear in next chapter! Guess who it is, ok? 

Love, 

Bibi