Chapter 1

Pandora Box

He slowly stretched his body and his eyes started to blink. Once they were open, he just stared at the ceiling, trying to get his consciousness. He looked to his left where there was a nightstand with a picture on it. A picture of a young woman with flowers. A beautiful young woman... that he didn't recognize. His eyes widened and he quickly sat up. He looked around the room and none of any part in the room he knew. This is not my apartment. He said then he got off from the bed. He felt a cold breeze ran across his spine and there he realized he was topless. In fact, he was just wearing his plain black boxer.

He wasn't sure of what had happened last night. Did he flirt to the young woman? Did they get into any act last night? He really wasn't sure. He tried to find his clothes for evidence but his clothes wasn't even there. Maybe he took it off outside. Slowly, he walked to the door and he turned the handle. He pushed it open. Then he carefully peeked out to see if there was someone around - by someone, it would probably be the young woman -. It was quiet. He walked out of the room as he shut the door behind him and tried to look for his clothes. It turned out that no one was home. He went to the living room but it wasn't there. It wasn't anywhere.

He decided to find something to cover his well-built top first. He found a bathrobe in the dresser and so he put it on. Then he walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch, waiting until the young woman back. He crossed his legs and leaned back, trying to relax. He looked to the clock on the wall. It said 08.30 and since there was sunlight coming from the window, it's in the morning. He exhaled deeply. He's supposed to be in the office by nine but in this situation, he needed his clothes first. Plus, it seemed that he didn't bring his phone with him.

He examined the room to find a clue of last night. There were fresh flowers everywhere and they're not fake which was rare to see for him. People rather used fake flowers for decoration instead of the real ones. Even he used fake flowers for decoration in his apartment. The flowers brought a refreshing scent into the room which was pretty calming and he enjoyed it. The wall was painted with cream-colored. There were also various of paintings that only contains of various color. The more he examined throughout the room, the more curious he was to the young woman.

After a few minutes of waiting, he finally heard the door was opened. He stood up and turned to the door where a beautiful young woman entered, carrying a suit - his suit -  in her hand. Her long wavy silky black hair fell down perfectly as she bent down to take off her shoes of her slim long legs. Her eyes were soft yet somehow sharp as she looked to the figure in the living room who was staring at her.

"Oh. You're awake!" She smiled to him. "I was just picking up your suit from the laundry. You messed it pretty bad last night."

She walked to him and handed him his suit that was still wrapped in the plastic. Their eyes met each other's and her lips curved into a smile again. He grabbed his suit in silence. His eyes were still on hers. The moment he blinked, he cleared his throat and turned his face away.

 

"What happened last night?" He asked as he quietly turn his head to her again.

"Nothing happened." She chuckled. "The only that happened was you throwing up on your shirt and I had no other choice but to take you home and clean you up."

"Is that so?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." She nodded. "Don't worry. You can trust me. You should change into your clothes now."

"Ah, right." He said as he watched her leave to the kitchen. She seemed to be like the person who you could trust so it had to be alright to trust her.

 

Later, he was already in his suit as tidy as ever. He walked out of the bathroom and found the young woman was sitting in the dining table. He hadn't asked her name yet. He knew nothing about her. He walked to her in his confidence and before he could say anything, she was looking at him as he noticed his existence.

"You should have breakfast first. It's good for your health." She said as she tapped on the chair next to her.

"I don't have time for breakfast. I'm already late for work." He answered her as he looked to the clock and then back to her.

"Is that so?" Her face glummed. "Then I should wrap some for you to bring to the office."

She was about to stand up when he held her shoulder and stopped her. "No. There is no need to bring me anything."

"Why? I have to make sure you eat after throwing up badly last night." Her tone was filled with worries. At least that's how he heard it.

"I don't eat from lunchbox."

She didn't say anything. She was just looking at him and then all that came out from her lips was a laugh. A very melodious laugh.

"W-What are you laughing at?" He asked, confused.

"You sound so... Ah... I couldn't even find a word!"

"Well, I just don't. But, I will eat during lunch break. Just not from a lunchbox."

"Fine, then." She stopped her laughing with a soft cough and then she stood up. "If you must, then I won't ask you to stay for breakfast. Your car is in the parking lot."

"Good." He nodded. "Thank you for your help." He extended his hand to her. "I'm Yunho. Jung Yunho."

"Seo Joo Hyun." She accepted his hand with a smile. "But please, just call me Seohyun."

 

Then he let go of her hand and put his hand in his pocket. "We should exchange number in case I want to repay you."

"There's no need to repay me." She handed her phone to him as she chuckled.

"Don't be like that. I've troubled you enough." He typed in his number and gave the phone back once he's done. "Give it a call. I'll save it when I'm home. I didn't have my phone with me."

She chuckeld again as she dialed his number and she hung up after three dial tones. "Done."

"Okay. Then, I'll see you next time, Seohyun." He smirked.

"See you next time." She smiled back as she escorted him to the door and watched him leave.

 


That's the end of Chapter 1!

I hope you guys are waiting for the next chapter :)

I'll do my best to make this story interesting \(^^)/

Please give me your suuport through comments and critics ~