Chappie 5: naptime

Jars and planes that keep us together

 

Chappie 5

Zelo glanced over at you after several minutes of silence, “Silly girl, are you sleeping?”

“Mm. No, I was resting my eyes.” You mutter sleepily with hooded eyes. He chuckles when you try to fight off a yawn.

“You know you look like a baby bunny when you do that?” He chuckles as you pout at his comment.

“Rude.” You mutter.

“If you’re tired then sleep.” He suggests. “The two infront of us look pretty comfy.”

Your eyes widen when you realize that your sister is sitting with someone. You lean around the seats and see Ash wrapped in the leader of BAP’s arms.

“Omo! Tha’s Bang Yongguk!” you squeak to Zelo.

“Mmm” He humms enjoying your reaction too much. “Yeah hyung was the one who helped noona on the plane. She is really nice by the way. She gave us ponchos.”

“Yeah, she does that sometimes. The nice thing. But why are they sleeping in each others arms?!” Your eyes are still saucers.

“Because they are tired and it is comfortable that way?” He says as if it's a fact.

“Ah, well it’s just weird to see Ash let someone close to her so quickly. If I didn’t know her better you would think they were in love or a couple.” You mumble confused.

“Why can’t they be in love? It would be really cool, even if she is a fan. Yonggukkie hyung would be a great boyfriend. Plus I think he could use some love in his life, I mean all he does is worry about us and music.” He rambles on.

“Well I am not sure about Yongguk-sshi, but I know for a fact that Ash doesn’t fall in love. I mean it is unnatural. I think she really doesn’t have any emotions and is just a really good actress. She may be kind, but she doesn’t really know anything about romance.” You reason, “Plus you guys are idols! Do you really think that she would be able to date him? She is too work obsessed and would see it as a bother with all of the press and fans trying to kill her.”

He nods and hums again. “But isn’t she a fan?”

“She is but she is too lazy to be die hard. All she cares about is work now.” You explain.

“I get it. So she wouldn’t really fall for Yongguk?” He asks an uncomfortable look on his face.

“It’s not impossible, if she let her walls down.” You speculate, with that you feel uncomfortable. “We sound like two old ladies you know?”

Zelo barks out a laugh, “Yeah we do, talking about others love lives. We barely know each other, but it is very comfortable talking with you Eri-ah”

Blushing you mutter “Ditto”

“Weren’t you going to take a nap?” He asks after a moment. You simply nod and get comfortable in your seat trying to find sleep; suddenly your head is being held against something firm and soft. You pull away and stand suddenly in the aisle, you look at Zelo’s calm face and mumble something about going to the lavatory then ran to the back of the bus. After calming down from the physical contact, you realized how silly you were being over a kind gesture from your new “friend”. Oh, gosh! You are friends with Zelo, the maknae of BAP! Your heart rate slowed and you made your way slowly towards your seat and Zelo.

When you reached said seat you were surprised to see a certain seat partner lounging across both seats legs up and he looked half asleep leaning his back against the window.

“Ahem. Uh, Zelo-sshi? Your legs. They are on my seat.” You said quietly. He opened an eye and smirked at you. “I would sit somewhere else, but all of the seats are taken…”

“You can sit here.” He replied, patting his lap.

“Bwoh?! What are you saying? Zelo-sshi…”

“Oppa. Call me Oppa.” He insists.

“Oppa, could you move your legs please?” You ask annoyed.

“No. You can sit here.” He pats his lap again.

“I don’t think….” You began but he grabbed your wrist and spun you around plopping you onto his lap and trapping you in his arms.

“Now don’t make too much noise, or else noona will wake up. Then hyung will wake up and be super angry.” He whispers into your ear, you immediately stop squirming once you think about the two elders waking up.

“Now just go to sleep Eri-ah. This way we can both be comfortable.” He explained. You nodded trying to slow your pounding heart and he loosened his arms. You adjust to a more comfortable position and a wave of exhaustion hit you, weighing your eyes down.

“Good girl” He murmured, you hum in response and let sleep distract you from the pabo who was holding you in his arms. 

I don't know if everyone will like where I am going with this story....But I hope you do and comment or subscribe! :3

I am so sorry, I just realized that I didn't even try to edit this chapter before posting it. So, I looked over it again and noticed all of the mistakes. I have to not write at 1 am. But that is the only time I feel like writing,,,,,,Anyway, I will be posting a new chappie soon! Look forward to it! :D