Myung?!!

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Shinee's POV)

"Aissh! What the heck is Taemin doing?" Minho asked with a bewildered expression.

"I wish I knew!" Key asid annoyed.

"He took her knowing he could risk a scandel!" Onew retorted as he picked up his car keys from the bar.

"Maj-ayo, one we don't need." Minho laughed lazily.

"Don't worry I'll deal with him later." Jonghyun remarked as he left Taemin's apartment. The guys followed behind angry at Taemin.

They had folllowed Taemin and his date. To the PARK!!!

"What the hell is he doing?" Jonghyun huffed. He saw Taemin showing her around the park.

"That's something we all want to know!" Key said as he followed his friends.

"Oh, how romantic! I didn't think he liked the RUDE type?!!" Minho clearified for his own perplexed mind.

"Sikkeuleo, Minho! This isn't funny at all!" Onew said trying to see Jonghyun ugly side again.

"Yah! Who's that guy interupting their date?!!" Key probed while he watched the happy Rude girl chat with the stranger aa their Nice guy friend got angier by the second.

"I don't know but it looks as if Taemin is going to blow!" Onew pointed out.

"Let's enjoy the show while we can, okei!" Minho chuckled as Jonghyun hit him on the back of his head.

"Heo! Idiots!!!" Jonghyun said as walked closer to get a better view. They all hid behind trees to spy with him.

 

(Taemin's POV)

Aissh! Who is this gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter