Morning?!!

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Shinee's POV)

“Did you see the way Taemin searched the crowd during our performance?” Onew asked perplexed at the thought. He walked the floor of their condo.

“Deh, I wonder who he was looking for?”  Minho chuckled softly as he sat at the bar.

“Yah! Where is the fool anyway?”  Jonghyun inquired as he looked inside a magazine issue of Japan Elle.

“Don’t know! Do you?”  Key said confused by his question. Taemin didn’t tell he was leaving they went to the after party without him.

“The bastard didn’t even have the decency to call us!” Jonghyun huffed angrily.

“Calm down, Jonghyun! He probably has a good reason for why he left!” Minho said getting up from his seat to walk towards him.

“He’d better sure as hell have one!” Jonghyun said as he went upstairs to him his room. They could hear him slam the door shut.

“What’s his crisis?” Key verbalized worriedly.

“Nothing, gaja! I want to go to the movies before ten!” Onew said as he gathered his things. They followed behind leaving Jonghyun home to cool off.

 

(Taemin's POV)

Its morning already...

I wonder if she’s up!

I got off the couch. Man my back hurts! I went into the bedroom and found that she still slept. She really needs to walk up. They guys will be here by eleven thirty. I left the room to fix her breakfast. I decided to buy her something to wear. I peeped out the window.

The paparazzi w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter