Parting Souls...

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 3, 2012

Two days After SHINee's Concert Ends

(Jae Yoon's POV)

"Jae Yoon-ah!" my friends called my name as I walked on the beach.

"Mueos?" I smiled and turned my head to them. They came running to me down the beach's shore line.

"Have you heard the news?" one asked happily. I stared at her like she was crazy.

"What news?" I said stupidly.

"The news about SHINee!" the other continued unable to control her happiness.

"N-Neh!" I stumbled on my words. I hadn't talk toTaemin since I left Japan to come help them. And every day we were a part I felt bad about it. I wonder how Taemin is feeling right now!

"Well, they're back!" she said jumping up and down. shock was the only emtion I felt then.

"Wow! Time has flown! Hasn't it?" I replied barely smiling with them. They were starting to notice this.

"What's wrong you?" they asked together freaking me out again.

"N-Nothing! I'm just happy they have returned, is all!" I lied. I was scared to see Taemin again. My heart has melted away.

"Jae Yoon-ah" a familar voice I've come to know in the past few mouths echoed through my head.

"Baekhyun oppa!" I yelled happily as he ran to me and picked me up in his arms.

"Yah! Baekhyun put her down right now!" one of my friends said with an unhappy look on her face.

"Wae? We're just playing!" he sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter