The Opening Act?!!

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taemin"s POV) 

We made it to the hotel and as soon as got my room number and key I was off.

Turns out that I have to babysit Jae Yoon. Which means she's rooming with me!

Nobody how I feel right now! And all I feel is hate, anger, jealousy, and vengefulness! 

I just found out that Myung Hyo Su and his band  Kompli-Kation is our opening act! So great for Jae Yoon not so much for me. How could this happen?

"Taemin, are you alright over there?" her voice rang like an angel through my thoughs. I can't be mad with this Rude girl for too long! Can I? She had just walked into our room.

"Aissh, woman I'm fine!" I muttered as she rolled her perfect brown eyes at me and sighed. The bellmen were bringing her things into the room so we didn't say a word til' they left.

"You if your going to be a JERK about everything then don't say anything to me during the entire tour!" she shouted with puffy eyes. I thought she was actually going to slap me.

"I'm fine with that! I hate wasting my voice on you anyway!" I huffed and walked out of the room. I needed to blow off some steam. I went down to the pool but the guys had beaten me to it.

"There's our fearsome friend!" Onew mocked me but Jonghyun was the one to spot that I was upset.

"Did you tell them?" I probed for answers. He and Onew stared at me like I was mad.

"Deh! How are you feeling?" Jonghyun asked.

"Pumped enough to knock tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter