Stuck for the Night

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Yoon's POV)

I can't believe this jerk! Why do I have to sleep here?

Heo!

This just isn’t my day. There are four reasons why I’m fuming right now! First I was dragged to Shinee’s photo signing. Second I was forced to go to their stupid concert. Third I was kidnapped by a band member named Taemin. And last but not least I was force spend the night in his apartment! Ah, hell!

He was nice enough to give up his bed though I could have handled the couch. He walked up to me and handed me a t-shirt to wear to bed.

“I don’t have much of anything for girls!”

“It’s fine, gamsahabnida!” I bowed to him but not to deep I didn’t want him to think I honored him. The jerk!

“You can take a shower or a bath doesn’t matter to me. The towels are in the up stairs hall closet and cloths are in the draws in both bathrooms. Holler if you need anything else, arasso!” he said it blankly as he went into his bedroom.

“Arasso!”  I agreed sadly. I really wanted to go home. Igeo meosjinde!

I could hear him turning on the TV. So I went to where the towels and cloths were located and prepared for my shower.

I slipped in to the water and let it heat my skin. Ah, that felt great! I washed slowly to absorb in all the water my skin needed. I don’t think Ill be getting any sleep tonight. My friends are probably worried about me. The jerk!

I got out of the shower and dressed in the shirt he gave me. So much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter