Love...Love...Love...

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Yoon's POV)

I watched Taemin and the guys perform on stage for the second time in my life. But this time I listened with my heart and soul. I couldn't' stop myself from smiling and cheering entire concert. I didn't pay attention to the angry looks I was getting from beside me. That is until someone called my name through the crowd.

"Jae Yoon-ah! It's us your friends!" I turned face them and smiled. They glared at with hate and love.

"What if I ay I can get you guys back stage to meet the guys? Will I be forgiven not calling you guys lately?"

"Ama!" they beamed and I couldn't stop myself from hugging them. We enjoyed the rest of the concert together.

After the show a limo was sent for me. So I invited my friends to join. We going to SHINee's after party. Though not one for events like those I'll be with my Taemin.

We arrived to the party just before the guys did. When Taemin saw me his eyes lit up like the fireworks in the sky. He was about to walk over to me when Yoona Hae gabbed his arm. They started talking I couldn't tell what it was about. But he forced his amr away from her. She looked a little disappointed because of it. Did she still have feelings for him?

 He made his wa over to me. And I smiled inside because he was all mine and no one was going to take that away from me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked his face a mere inches from my own.

"Inside my heart all I feel is Love...L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter