What the H-Word!

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taemin's POV)

Practice for the show tonight was hectic but we did great. The whole time I found myself thinking about that Rude girl!

I wondered if she was still mad at me or not!

"Taemin the limo is here!" Jonghyun said interupting my mind. I walked up to him and got into the limo. He did so as well. We were going back to the hotel to celebrate our opening night. I wondered if Jae Yoon wanted to go with us when we drove pass her and that ahole, Myung! Man, she did she ever look good!

"Yah! Wasn't that Jae Yoon with Myung?" Minho asked apparently not smart enough to say nothing!

"Shush, Minho!" Key laughed as he looked at me.

"Yah! It doesn't matter she's not that close to me so calm down!" I smiled trying to pretend that seeing them together didn't hurt. But deep inside me it did.

"Stop the limo!" Onew barked. He stared at me and guestured his head to the door.

"Mueos?" I asked puzzled.

"Just go to her before I  murder you!" Onew said smiling. I grabbed to door and opened it.

"See you guys later!"

"Just go!" they all yelled. So I did! I ran across the road to her. She was oblivious to what was about to happened.

"Jae Yoon!" I shouted and she turned her perfect little head to me and flashed me her killer smile.

"What the h-word, Taemin!" she said running to me leaving the ahole by hisself.

"I have to tell you something!" I said barely breathing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter