Leaving... Part 2

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Yoon's POV)

On the plane home to Korea I felt bad that I had to leave Taemin behind. I don't know if I ever come back to jump. At least now for a while. My friends need me. I'm sorry I wasn't there for them. I pray that they still love me as much I love them. They're like my sisters after all. I shouldn't have abandoned them.

When plane landing my friends parents met me at the airport.

"How are they?" I asked. They looked at me and started cry again. I prayed with my deepest being that they didn't die on us.

"Come on let's take you to visit them." one of my friend's father replied sadly. We got into the mini van and whole ride it was silent tears for everyone. I felt like it was all my fault.

When we arrived at the hospital. I ran to their room. I reached for the door I took a deep breath ad walked in.

"Surprise!" I cheered as I walked into the room. They smile and laughed at the face I made.

"Look at our Shining Princess!" they beamed together. They were alive with minor injuries beside having a broken arm and leg. I was happy they were even speaking. I almost cried. 

"I wish. How are you guys feeling?" I asked as I sat in a chair near both beds.

"Happy and..." one started.

"Sad!" and the other finished. I disliked when they finish each other's sentences because I can't do it too.

"Wae?" I probed hoping they wouldn't do it again.

"Because your here with us an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter