A Date?!!

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 (Jae Yoon's POV)

What is he thinking? I don’t want to go a date.

Wait...

He can take me on date but not let me go home. This Nice guy is a jerk!

“Yah! Where are we going?” I asked only because I really wanted to know and half trusted him.

“Ginjang-eul puseyo! It’s a surprise!” he smiled so charmingly I wanted to knock that smiled from his perfectly formed lips with my closed fists.

“Don’t do anything crazy!” I huffed but that didn’t change his facial expression.

“Your wish is my command, my lady!” he chuckled and my heart raced for the first time around him.

Did he cause this action to occur? I don’t believe I know! Ah, hell!

 

(Taemin's POV)

Man, she looked so pretty in that dress! It would be a shame to waste it so I decided on the spot when the guys to take her.

I knew she would have complained but it was worth it. The shock on the guys’ faces was worth it!

“Here we are!” I smirked at her. I got out of the car and went to the passengers side and opened the door for her. I took her and lead her to the park.

“Wow! This place is amazing!” she smiled. I never thought my heart stop when she smiled but it did for a while.

“I paid for the whole night!” I said as she walked up the spring as the fountain sprinkled water.

“You didn’t have to do that!” she beamed and I walked over to her.

“But I did?!!” I said as I grabbed her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter