Just A Friend?

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Yoon's POV)

I went back to the park. No one was there. Everything from that night seemed like a distant dream. I felt lioke he use me. I don't know why I feel this way! It's not like he's my boyfrined. But I do and I can't stop my eyes from wanting to shed tears.

"Jae Yoon!" I could hear someone calling my name so I fixed myself up. And pretended to smile. It was all for nothing because there was Jerkface!

"What do you want?" I asked trying to hide my anger. I wanted to slap him but I didn't. I couldn't! He flash that killer smile of his and I almost melted.

"Can we talk?" he asked as I tried not to kill him with my stare.

"Mullon!" I said as he walked up to me. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car.

"Get in!" He ordered. The jerk! But I got in anyways, I needed to hear side of the story didn't I.

 

(Taemin"s POV)

Damn, Yoona! She just had to open the damn door! Aissh that girl makes my head spin.

I went to see Jae Yoon and I knew she was at the park. Probably mad at me.

"Jae Yoon!" I called her name when I got there. I could tell from a distance that she had been crying.

"What do you want?" she said trying not to cry in front of me.

"Can we talk?" I asked hoping she'd say yes.

"Mullon!" she said as I walked up to her. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my car.

"Get in!" I said smoothly. And she did quitly.

I drove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter