New A Idea!

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jae Yoon's POV)

I can't believe the nerve on that JERK! How can he be so nice one moment and mean the next? I guess you're on your own now, Jae Yoon!

I had decided to stay behind while they made the last preparations for the tour. I was still at the hotel pool lying on the sun chair with my eyes closed to the world, when a shadow came over me.

"Taemin, I don't want to talk to you so go away?" I bellowed calmy as I took a deep breath.

"Who said anything about Taemin!" the voice spoke and I recoginzed him intantly. I opened my eyes and smiled.

"Oh, how are you Myung Hyo Su?" I greeted him as he sat down next to me. I stared wondering how he knew it was me but I didn't ask.

"What do you say we have a day to ourselves! I mean you look bored and I am a little..." he barely got it out. A new idea came into my mind!

"Mullon, jaldwaessda!" I beamed and reached out my hand and he took it. He helped me up and we walked inside my room with Jerkface.

"I'm going to change please make yourself comfortable!" I smiled as I went into the bathroom. When I came out wearing brown animal print shorts and a white blouse with Brown animal print high heels to match. Myung stared me like I was dinner.

"Come on, silly! Let's explore this place together!" I smirked as I grabbed his hand and ran out the door. Game on, Taemin!

 

 

Note:

Hello again folks!

Sorry this chappie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter