Drunkeness and Girl Troubles

Stuck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taemin's POV)

Who does that ahole think he is?

~Flashback~

I placed her hand on my chest. And she frozed.

"I'm here! You don't have to hold anything back. Tell me what that JERK did to you!" I barked angrily but I sure as hell didn't let her hear it in my voice.

"He...he use to be a guy I wanted to be with. He was fun, nice, and comfortable to be around! I always pretended that I didn't like him so the other girls would stayt off my back. I almost went out with him but he decided that I wasn't worth his time!" She said with tears pouring form her eyes.
I pulled in to my arms for a close embrace.

"It's okay I won't let that jerk hurt you again!" I said as she continuosly cried. Then her cell phone began ring. We parted so she could answer it.

And it was that JERK on the other end.

~Flashback~

Gahd, Jae Yoon what did you see in him? I'll kill him if he lays a hand on you especially if he hurts you again.

"Gosh, Taemin! Pay attention to the road!" Yoona yelled in my ear. My head was starting to reek of a headache so I wanted to kill her.

"Yah! Don't tell me how to drive! If have a problem with it then you can leave." I said sweetly as I could to control my rage. It's not good to take anger out on others just because I'm mother-effin mad!

"Well, if you stopped thinking to yourself and drove; I wouldn't be yelling at you for you to pay attention!" she sat back in the seat. Who does she think she is?

"Whatever!" I said as we pulled up to my apartment.

"Why are you behaving like this?" she asked trying to pry in to my personal life like she always does.

"Get out! I'm tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter