Chapter 2

XXII
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's POV

"Yah! It's almost Christmas what should we cook?" Momo unnie ask. I just look at the couple infront of me for answer. "Hmm? Korean dish? It's been awhile since we eat some Korean dish.." Nayeon unnie said and we all nod.

"Come on. Let's get ready then..." Jeongyeon unnie said and we all change our clothes. We already take a bath so yeah we'll just change our clothes. I didn't change my clothing I just grab some socks and coat. I grab my bunny hat and went out with my slippers on.

"Seriously? You didn't change? But why do you look good!!!" Momo unnie rant and I just shrug my shoulders. "Because I'm not a raccoon that's why.." I said and stuck my tongue out. "Hmph! I miss my tofu." she said then cross her arms.

We just chuckle and went to the parking lot. Inside the convenient store they bought some pork and beef for our samgyupsal, we also get some lettuce then I can't name the rest since I'm not familiar to the foods they're picking.

"Let's also order some pizza? You know? in case of emergency.." Nayeon unnie said because sometimes our dumb selves don't know how to cook. "Yeah sure.. Not a problem at all.. Let's also get some Ice cream!!" Momo unnie said

Flashbacks

We are already best buddies but I have a feeling to this girl. 14 year old Tzuyu grab the ice cream and hold it above her head. Knowing I won't get it because obviously she's taller than me. "Come and get it Little Soojin.." she said then run to the other aisle.

I then ran after her to get the ice cream. Even though I can just get the same ice cream at the rack I still chose to run after her. People are looking at us and laughing because of our friendship. We always come to this convenient store that's why many people recognize us.

For the past 9 years I would always go to their house after my school. I would then bring her to my school when she's free. She knows my friends and she sometimes hangouts with us if we feel like going out to chill.

My classmates adore her because she's not scared even though she's going inside our school. A lot of big guys are bullying us but she would never like it when they pick on me. That's when the time I started to train harder to fight for myself and her.

I would train in my house and sometimes she'll visit me. Teasing and bickering has been our thing ever since we became close. "Yah! Tzuyu! Soojin! Just pay for the ice cream. It'll melt.." The cashier said and we just nod.

Giving our money to the old lady. She will sometimes give us some candies and we never tell anyone about that. After paying for our food we would eat in the swing while seating. We'll talk about our day and she would basically tell me about everything.

"Did you know? This one classmate of mine? She came in late then her clumsiness is one of a kind. She trip in front of the teacher. That's hilarious if you should just seen it.." She said that classmate of her is our friend, Sana.

"Yah! you're so bad.. You should've help her.." I said and she just look at me. "Her crush save her, don't worry.. I wish me and my crush is also in the same school so she could save me every time I'd fall.." She said while sighing. I knew it we're just bestfriends.

"But your might and cute bestfriend will!" I said and she smile. "Just not in school, We don't go to the same school.." I continued and she just glare at me. "I know, but I'm still thankful that you'll save me.." She said and I just nod.

"Let's just eat our ice cream before it'll melt.. then later on we can continue our chat.." I said and she agreed. "You're gonna spend your Christmas and birthday with us again right?" She said and I just nod. "Of course. We'll have a sleepover.. I'd crash in the new year too.." I said.

"Yes! My brother will go home this Christmas I'll introduce you to him!!" She said happily. "Sure! Let's continue eating now!" I said and we would give each other a bite even though we're eating the same ice cream. I wish this will be forevermore.

"Yah! Remember our first time meeting here? You were a crybaby.." She said randomly. "Yah! you were scary back then! I was so small that I'd thought you'd bully me!" I said and she just laugh "Your still small though!" she said then laugh so loud.

"Aish! I'll grow taller than you just wait! Hmph!" I said and throw our trash in the bin. "Okay, I'll wait then.." she said but she's just teasing me. "Wait then! I promise I'd grow taller than you!" I said and point my index finger at her.

End of Flashback

"S..in! So...in! Soojin! Yah!" I was smack at the back of my head. "Yah! why are you spacing out! Are you fine?" She ask but she just smack my head awhile ago! "Yes, I'm fine.. No need to smack my head that hurts!" I said while rubbing my head.

"Oh, sorry.. So what flavor of ice cream would you get?" She ask. "The cookie dough and vanilla" I said then went to the next aisle. That's our favorite flavor of ice cream and we'd be a wild animal if someone gets our ice cream.

Flashback

"Yah! Faster! Look there's only one cookie dough flavor!!" I said and run to the ice cream aisle. I was about to grab the ice cream but someone push me to the floor. I look up and it's an older boy. "Why did you push her?!" Tzuyu said while helping me to get up.

"She was about to get my ice cream so yeah better luck next time.." The boy said but Tzuyu trip her and get the ice cream off his hands before running to the counter to pay for it. I also run before the boy can get up.

We both went out of the convenient store and hide before making sure the boy was gone. We run to our favorite park and seat on the swing. "Are you not hurt? You should've punch him.." She said while punching the air. We just eat our ice cream and talk until we finish our ice cream

End of Flashback

I shook my head and went to the unnies. They're already paying and we go back to our car. "We should buy each other a present!" Momo unnie said and clap her hands. "No need to state the obvious Momo" Nayeon unnie said then they bicker.

"Yah! unnies. stop you both our noisy... Tshh" I said and they stop. My turn to get loud. I put my window down then connect my phone to the speaker of Jeongyeons car. I started to party inside and the three unnies are just looking at me weirdly.

"Says the one that these two are loud but whatever let's party!!" Jeongyeon unnie said and we just party 'till we reach the apartments parking lot. We gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter