Chapter 15

XXII
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's POV

After the scene we make at Tzuyu's birthday all of the unnies were teasing us. They stayed here until June 17 and went to Japan and Korea again. They'll be back this week to watch my fight again in MMA. It's my last fight as Jeongyeon being my manager.

She'll be going home 3 days after my fight. I'll surely miss my best buddy and I'll make sure to win and give her the award I'll have. We're currently training here in the ring I just bought recently in the gym. I've been training here quite often again.

"Nice buddy.. Now.. All you have to do is to beat the out of the girl your gonna fight with.. Go for it.." Jeongyeon unnie said and I laugh at her silliness. "Of course. I won't let you down you know.." I said and sit at the ring.

We just finish training for today and Tomorrow is our last day training since the day after tomorrow will be my game. I'll just be warming up my body and eat to maintain my weight. "I'll miss you.. Gosh that's cheesy but I'll really miss you.." she said randomly.

"Your making me blush unnie.. I'll also miss you. If I go to Korea. I'll make sure to visit you.. and that means free food to your restaurant.." I said and she just laugh at me. "Of course. It's gonna be an, on the house food.." we get up and hug each other.

I went to my room and rest for a while. After making I rest enough I prepare my ice bath and did a quick bath. I went out and put my clothes. Going down and making my way to the kitchen. Nayeon and Tzuyu are there to prepare our dinner.

"I hope that's not bread or else.." I said and laugh. "Of course not. It's a real meal not a snack.." Tzuyu said and glare at me. "Okay then..." I went to the couch and saw Jeongyeon unnie coming down.

She sat down and we began to watch a horror movie. I was busy covering my ears because damn, this girl has a high pitch of screaming. Her hands were gripping to my shirt and is basically almost near my ear.

I didn't hear the calling of Nayeon unnie because of her very own girlfriend. Aigoo, Jeongyeon unnie. "YOO. JEONG.YEON. what are you shouting for?" Nayeon unnie shouted at our back. This girl beside me jump the hell out of the couch.

"Nayeon. Are you giving me a heart attack?" she said and turn off the movie. I walk to the dining table letting the two of them bicker. I sat beside my baby and hug her. "Jeongyeon unnie is very loud. My ears are pierced.." I said while pouting.

She just pinch my cheeks and kiss my forehead. "It's fine.. Let's eat.." we start to dig in when 2Yeon couple went to the dining area. After eating we head to the race track and the 2yeon unnies went to their room.

"Do you know how to do this?" I ask her since she's curious on why we enjoy it so much. She nods then puts her helmet. Well it's not necessary but she's a beginner and I don't know if she has any experience on driving.

I let her go on the extra car and I got on my car. I teach her how to operate it and she learns fast. We start to race but I always let her win because her smile is so precious that if I continue on losing at least I get to see her to-die-for-smile.

"This is exciting... You always lose... Hahaha.. I'm better than you!!!" She yelled at the finish line. "Yeah you are.. I'm kinda low on gas.. Your lucky today.." I said and smile at her cute figure. "I don't care.. I won.." She said while jumping.

I park my car and put on the hood of it. "Yeah sure.. Come on drive and park here baby.. We need to sleep now. I have a fight the day after tomorrow I need to have enough rest baby.." I said and gesture her to come over.

She overspeed and I was yelling for brakes. She kinda drive to my feet and that s hurts but not really. I told her to park it and put on the hood. I didn't break my foot but it hurts while walking like no sherlock.

We went inside and I jump straight to my bed to sleep but my baby doesn't want to sleep yet so I'm just accompanying her to sleep by cuddling and caressing her hair. It's been awhile since we sleep together.

I mean we do sleep with each other but in different times. Sometimes because of my training I sleep late or earlier than usual. We don't really get to sleep and go to bed at the same time for a while. She's either going to sleep later me always.

"Baby, how come you didn't found someone when we break apart?" She said and look at me. "I don't know baby, I tried but I can't.. You know I always wait for you because I know our love can it all.." I said the truth.

"I did give up for a se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter