Epilogue

XXII
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Soojin. Are you sure you're quitting now?" My Manager ask and I nod. "I need to take care of my Grandparents company now. This is my childhood dream eversince and trust quitting is also hard for me.." I said explaining my side.

It's been 8 and a half years and I'm now 27. The manager just sigh and letting me to be in my way. "Thank you Hailey.. You've been a good Manager trust me.." I said and leave the office. My fans also know about it.

A lot of them are now outside. I said my goodbye and bow at them 90 degrees to show my respect, gratitude and goodbye. "This is me Tigre. Signing off. Good bye guys. I love you all.." I said and made my way to my van.

Tzuyu is there waiting for me. My fiancé. "Hey baby.. That's so sad.. Imma cry.." I said while pouting. Tears spilled in my eyes and she's now comforting me. "let it all out baby.. I'm here it'll be not okay for now.." She said and look at me.

I wipe my tears and smile at her. Kissing her passionately.

"Our second chance. I love the 22th year of my life.. I love you baby.... Thank you for waiting for me.." I said and kiss her forehead. I did it though. Her second chance it's all because of her sincerity. Her actions made me feel love again. I accepted her and it's been one of my greatest decision ever.

 

.

.

.

 

'I may did a stupid decision back then but fighting for you was the best thing I ever did' Tzuyu thought

'I'll never le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter