Chapter 14

XXII
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's POV

It's Tzuyu's birthday tomorrow and I have a surprise for her. I have already contacted the MoSaJiMiDaChae unnies. They're currently in their rooms now and Tzuyu doesn't know any of it. I pack their rooms with foods and that they'll be going tomorrow.

I also contacted her dad and brother and they're already in their house here in New Zealand. The party will be celebrated in their house and yeah. We're currently outside for our date. Bakery is always on our list if we're going out.

"Baby, What do you think of this?" She ask while showing me her phone. It's a bread like pillow and it's stated that it smells like bread. "Nope, You might eat that.. I don't want to be waking up in the middle of the night seeing you eating the poor pillow.." I said.

"You're mean.. Hmmph! Oh wait. Let's visit Mom!! I haven't visited her for awhiiillee!!" She said and I choke on my food because her brother and dad are there. The surprise will fail if she wants to visit now.

"What about tomorrow? We won't be going out tomorrow right? Also we don't have any plans for tomorrow..." I said and she nods. After looking what date it is tomorrow she frown while looking at me.

"Why, Why are you frowning like that baby? Come on we still have a rides to ride..." I said then pull her outside the bakery. We already finish our breads and paid for it. We walk for a while and look at the stalls.

After looking we already ride the things we want to enjoy and she was having the time of her life in each ride she pick. We got hungry again that's why we go to the food trucks to eat something good. I mean breads are good but I want some burgers and fries.

We sat in the chairs in front of the truck that will later serve our food. They sell a freaking big burger that almost as big as a pizza. Their fires has meats and bacon with a half and half bucket of ketchup and cheese.

They also have this Mashed potato that is covered with mushroom soup and damn it was tasty. I ate the 3/4 of our order and Tzuyu was just feeding me hers too so it's basically I ate almost all of it. "You look cute while eating.." she said and wipe my mouth with tissues.

"Your also so messy my goodness... You're really a baby Soojin-ahh.. Cutiee.." She said while pinching the poor cheeks of mine filled with the last bite of our fries. Our drinks are also lit it's a bucket of Ice Americano.

I finish the drink and we go to the stall of games and play some of it. I found the punching machine and I was so excited to try it. I'm in my mask and shades so people can't easily recognize me. I hit the freaking bag and it exceed the guys score.

He look at me with a 'Watch me' look and I nod at him. He punch it again and he exceed my score and I smile at him. I hit it again and this time I know he won't or can't exceed it and I was right. He keeps on trying and I'm close on laughing at him.

Tzuyu pull me by my collar and she glare at me. "Let's play the shooting game.. You'll get in trouble there.. The guy was close on wanting to punching you.. You know?" Of course I know that and I was happy seeing his reaction.

"No, I thought we were playing coolly.." I said and shrug. We pay for the shooting game and I won two big prizes and Tzuyu gets the two dogs. It was hella big and she don't want it to touch the ground.

We play again the hit the target and it's easy for Tzuyu since this girl likes archery. She won and she grabs the bread and dog plushie. I can't play anymore since she keeps on filling my arms with her prizes and she's so cute while playing.

Deciding to call it a day we walk to our car and put the prizes in the backseat. "That was tiring Tzuyu-ahh.. Aigoo.. Where are we gonna put this plushies?" I ask since she moves now to my room.

"Entertainment room? or Movie room? So we can have something to cuddle with.." she said and I look at her when it's currently stop. "But I'm already here for you if you want someone to cuddle with.." I said and pout at her.

I start driving again and we reach the house in no time. "I know but sometimes you don't want to watch movie with me.." well that's kinda true? Somewhat? We put the plushies in the movie room and went up to our room.

She shower first and I fix some things for tomorrow. Her gifts from me are already in the guest room. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter