Chapter 13

XXII
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's POV

For the past few weeks we were going in Different places and it was so fun. Our first time here in Taiwan is really good. We are now in our last day here in Taiwan. Tomorrow we'll leave in different time and places.

Victoria unnie will go to China in her hometown. Amber and Luna will be going back to states for their jobs. Sulli and Krystal will go to Sulli unnies hometown in Korea. The Kwon Family will be visiting Grandpa and Grandma in states.

Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie are going to go in Philippines to visit Tiffany unnies brother. Hyoyeon unnie and Nicole unnie will go straight there house in Korea same as the Soosun and YoonHyun couple.

The Michaeng, DahMo, SaHyo couple will all go to Japan in the hometown of the Japanese girls. Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie will be leaving with us since she's my manager but they'll go to Korea once I finish my fight in August.

We'll be going Alishan National Scenic Area, Taroko National Park and Sun Moon Lake. I'm wearing an blue and white stripes shirts and an above the knee jumper shorts matching it with my sneakers and going out with my sunglass on.

"Kaja!!!" I was about to hop in the driver seat again but All of the unnies disagree. "You need to rest. Us too. Let Jihyo drive so we can have a peaceful mind going there.." Mina unnie said and I just pout at her going to the back seat.

"Tzuyu, your lover is at the back seat.. She won't be driving today.." Dahyun unnie said and she just nod. "You forget about your bucket hat, your backpack and your phone.." She said and I check my pocket my phone is really not here.

"Sorry, I was in hurry because we'll go to different scenery today.." I said and taking my phone to her hand. I put on my black bucket hat matching my sneakers and jumper shorts. Taking also my bag and putting it on my lap.

" I wanna cuddle with you.. Can I? I wanna seat on your lap.." she's my cute baby. "Sure.. Let me fix my position first so we'll both be comfortable.." I stretch out my legs and putting my bag on the floor. After getting comfortable she sat on my lap facing me.

"Are you even sure your comfortable like this? You look uncomfortable.." I whisper in her ear since the other unnies are already sleeping except SaHyo. "Dae, I'll just wrap my arms and legs like this to you and charan.. done.. I'm comfy.." she said.

I feel uncomfortable but it's vulnerable so I just caress her hair and play with my phone. I'm playing this MMA game and also PUBG since it's really cool. "Kids, WE'RE HERE!!!" Jihyo unnie shouted and that startled everyone except to the baby clinging unto me.

"Unnie you gave me an almost heart attack.. Your voice are really loud.. No wonder at all.. Aigoo Sana unnie you raise a mic girl.." Chaeyoung said and we all laugh at her cute exclamation and exaggerating point.

We start getting off with a baby in front of me. "Tzuyu, this is embarrassing to be.. We have to climb up.. You should get down baby.." I said to her and she isn't bugging off. I place her down and that keeps her to her senses.

"We already arrive? but I'm still tired.. Can you carry me? Piggyback?" She said and I just nod. "Wait no, You're wearing shorts. I can't carry you like that.. I mean I can but people will look at your legs and somewhere else.." I explain and she just nod.

We'll be going to the Taroko National Park first since we need to get pump up. We'll climb there and walk and walk so that'll help us to boost our energy. We also took pictures and chat happily. We are now heading to the exit.

First thing we did was to find an breakfast diner so we can fill our stomachs. After getting an heavy American breakfast I've been craving for a while we go to the Alishan National Scenic Area. It's Momo unnie's time to drive then later it'll be mine if we're all going home.

The scene here is majestic and we can't help but to admire the view. Our eyes is capturing everything and there's this ing hitting to my baby. The others may or may not sense it but my jealousy is all over the place. Even Tzuyu can feel it.

Victoria unnie was quick to notice and since she can speak mandarin she talks to the guy but the other guy hits on her. Oh my goodness help me before I'll kill this two. "I'm sorry but can you please get your hands off her and don't hit on her..." I said politely.

"What the heck? Can't you see we are getting to know each other.. Wait my friend there is lonely.." He said and I smile at him. I get his ing wrist and grip on it but not too hard. "I said get your hands off her right? Didn't I?" I said while smiling he's now in pain.

"I only said things once but you're quite annoying that you make me repeat myself. You can't hit on this ladies because they're not even interested to a single inch of your body. Your ert eyes, mouth and mind can steal someone's heart but not them.." I tighten my grip on his wrist.

"You should always know your place.. We are trying to peacefully enjoy but here you are making it annoying. I get it your but don't be a horndog to hit on them.. Hit other girls who'll like to kiss an ugly guy like you.." I said and let go of his wrist.

Aigoo, that was long but you can't stop me that's Tzuyu and Eomma we are talking about. This boys didn't even go. The boy that's hitting on Eomma goes towards me to charge a punch but I flip him off before he can succeed.

He's now pin to the hard and cemented floor. The other guy was about to kick me but my reflex won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter