Chapter 7

XXII
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's POV

It's Valentines tomorrow and I don't even know what to do tomorrow. One month with Tzuyu is full of bickerings but sometimes we'll reconcile to prank the unnies. Yuri unnies and Sulli are preparing something for my sisters and they'll be needing my help.

Same goes for the other unnies. I was being drag wherever because of the event tomorrow that it makes me want to celebrate it. The unnies are pulling me in every shop asking which is nicer. Oh gosh if you were in my position you would not want to be the maknae here.

I'm with the 'man' in their relationship. Taeyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, Sooyoung unnie, Hyoyeon unnie, Yoona unnie, Amber, Jeongyeon unnie, Chaeyoung unnie, Momo unnie and Sana unnie. I don't know know how in the world Sana unnie became the man in their relationship.

Her excuse was she wants to surprise her girlfriend for once. Yes I'm with all of them after the other ask me the other will come. I'll definitely call buffet for the gift in return. This is hectic I roam my eyes around and I spotted a familiar guy in the store.

"yah! You're not gonna buy something for your family or sisters?" Amber ask and I just nod. I went outside to buy some toys for the triplets. I'm buying them cars that you can drive with and charge it. I also buy them some books and clothes.

The toy will be deliver later in a cover of their favorite color. I went out of the store and find my unnies since I suddenly left. I bump into someone since I'm basically peeking while tiptoeing since I want to find them eagerly.

"Oh, Sorry.." I said and continue looking for them. "Soojin?" I turn my head to the person who call me. "Oh? Yeonwoo ahh.. Hello.." I said and smile. "Are you in a hurry right now?" She ask and I just nod. As much as I want to talk to her I don't want them to leave me.

I didn't bring a vehicle since they said they'll give a ride. "wait, I can't contact you did you change your phone number?" She ask and I just nod. "The phone you've gave me dive with me in the pool.. I'm sorry.." I said and she just nod.

"It's fine.. But can you give me your phone number? I want to catch up to you.." She said and I pull out my card number. It's Jeongyeon's but I'm in a hurry. I spotted Amber looking for me so I bid my goodbye to Yeonwoo so I can go to Amber.

"hey! Gosh. I've been finding you wherever. So did you buy something?" Amber ask and I nod. "Yup, For my little cuties.." I said and she chuckles. "You really have a soft spot for those 3 cuties.." She's basically stating the obvious.

"Come on, They are already digging in the famous buffet restaurant here.." She said and drag me, again. We finally get there but boy, it's full of people? still we manage to seat in our table. "So? Why is there so many people?" I said and they pointed themselves.

"Eh? Oh I forgot you guys are quite 'famous' I guess more people will come?" I said then quote end quote the famous with my fingers. "Why?" Taeyeon unnie ask. "Well? I'm here.. What do you wanna say? It's an once in a lifetime opportunity seeing me out of my place." I said and chuckle.

"Tsk, A true Jung. Always boasting eh?" Sooyoung unnie said and I just flip my hair. "it's true though. Look around.." I said and stand up to fill my freaking empty baby. I started getting my food and sat down the others also get some food.

We how do I say this, Ahm? Almost finish their foods? Well I'm with the shikshins what am I gonna do. Even the human paper are digging in like there's no forever. After our food trip in almost emptying the buffet we finally go home.

I saw the three boxes and I smile since it's my gift for the cuties. I get my pick up car and drive to my front door. I'm picking up this boxes then put in front of one of my cars. They look alike that's why I bought it.

I have the black color while triplets gets the blue, red and green. When I'm satisfied I walk my way to the house. The unnies are nowhere to be found and I just leave them be. "Imo!!" The kids ran to me. "Wae?" I ask them and they smile cheekily.

"Do we have a gift?" Mansae said and the other two, their eyes twinkle. "Yes, of course. It's books and clothes.. That's matching with Imo.." I said and they hug me. This kids know how to appreciate things.

"We wear it tomorrow Imo.. Let's date tomowwow.. Momma will be going out with Eomma" Minguk said and I just pat his head. "Sure cutie. I still have one more present to you all.. So you guys should sleep early... Come on let's sleep in Imo's room.." I said and they cling to me more.

Some times I think I'm the mother of this kids. We hop in my elevator and we arrive in my room. We all hop in my bed and drifted to sleep because tomorrow will be a big day for the three of us since we'll be having a date.

.

.

.

Tzuyu's POV

"Unnies? Are you all going out tomorrow?" I ask and they all nod. "Yup. You Maknae-ah?" Nayeon unnie ask and I just nod my head. "So? Soojin ask you out?" Mina unnie ask and she was all smiley. I shake my head and sigh.

"Well, I wish she did but Mingyu ask me out. He's currently here in New Zealand and he'll stay for 2 weeks. Well 1 week now.." I said and they all look at me seriously. "Why do I feel something bad will happen?" Jihyo unnie said and the other 3 nod.

"Why?" I ask them since I'm clueless. "Mingyu used to hate Soojin because you leave New Zealand without telling him. He also said that Soojin's the reason and that's partly true.." Nayeon unnie said.

"Mwo? Ottoke?" I said and grab my hair in frustration. So basically it's either he likes me or the other. "Just give it a try, Don't mention Soojin too much if the two of you will talk. Yeonwoo is also here in New Zealand.." Dahyun unnie said and tap my shoulders.

We all went out of my room and head to the living room. "Who are you again?" We hear Jeongyeon unnies voice from the kitchen so we decided to check it out. "What the heck? No I ain't giving you Soojin's number.. .." Jeongyeon unnie said and end the call frustratingly.

"Who is it Jeong?" Nayeon unnie ask and unnie look at us frustratedly. "Yeonwoo. Gosh.. Soojin accidentally give her my calling card instead of hers which is I'm glad.." Jeongyeon unnie explain and we just nod.

"Oh, then it's a problem if the two of them meet?" Mina unnie said before chugging her milk. "Well, you could say that but Good luck Tzuyu. Soojin ado

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter