Chapter 10

XXII
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's POV

I woke up with Tzuyu's body snuggling close to me. Slowly letting myself free from her warmth and take a bath. I change to my usual clothing shorts and sports bra. I'm carrying shirt with me this time since I'll go down for the breakfast.

"Hey, Wake up now.. It's morning now.. Let's eat breakfast downstairs.." I said and wake her up. She's a light sleeper so she wake up as I started shaking her body. "I'm up but I'm sore and yeah.." she said and I just chuckle.

"Sorry, I was to rough last night. I need to change the sheets though.." I said and sit to her side. "Can you walk? Your wrist is it fine?" I ask and look at her bandage. "You were so wild yesterday night. Look my voice is raspy from my .." She said and I ruffle her hair.

"Well... Do you somewhat want me to shower you? I've already seen you so it won't be a problem right?" I said and she just nod. I carefully take her inside and took her a bath. I left her in the bathroom as I change the sheets first.

I also grab some hoodies and shorts to my closet. "Is it fine if you don't wear some underwear beneath? This hoodie won't make you feel you don't wear one.. Also the shorts.." I said and put it to her body.

"How will I walk though? Are you going to carry me?" she ask and I was about to answer when the door open. I leave her almost immediately and lock the bathroom. "Morning Daehan. Minguk. Manse.. Is it breakfast time?" I ask and they nod.

"How about you go down first? Imo has something to take care off first.." Putting them inside my personal elevator and sending them to the main floor. I went to the bathroom again and pull Tzuyu to my side.

"I'll walk with you downstairs.. I'll take my responsibility as long as you're still sore.." I said and we head to the elevator outside. We reach the main floor and they're already eating. "Good morning. How is your night?" Taeyeon unnie said while wiggling her brows.

"It's good unnie. I slept well causing me to grow an half inch? How about you?" I said and smirk at her. "That's really funny Taeyeon.. We can't deny that.. Oh goshh.." Jessica said and hold her stomach while laughing.

"Is your wrist fine Tzuyu? Why do you have bandage? Oh --okay.." Yuri unnie said and they all look at Tzuyu's state. "You were did really good right? Was it amazing? For the first time?" It's Sana unnie asking.

Boy, Tzuyu's face was so red and she keeps eating her pancake. "Did you eat her too?" It's Amber time to ask. That girl don't know how to ask a question. The poor girl choke in her food and Amber being Amber "Oh my gosh? Did she choke you? That's ..".

Victoria beat the out of Amber and she's now doing squats for her punishment. The kids seems to mind their own world and don't really care to our topic. When the kids went up to play in the playground is where Amber return from her seat.

"So did she? Was she good? That girl is a beast. I promise you.. There's this one time I caught her doing random gi---" Luna shove the whole pancake piece in Ambers mouth and smile to the unnies. "You did what Jung Soojin?" It's Krystal unnie.

"I'm clean. I was drunk that time. I only do her since she's begging me to.." I said and stand up. "I promise you.. I was very drunk that time.. It was American bar.. What do you expect in America? They do each other.." I said in a convincing manner.

"The girl was as hell. she keeps on grinding to Soojin and that was a sight to see. The girl came very hard.. I can remember it clearly.." Amber said and I glare at her. My poor ear was drag away by unknown person and the unnies were laughing.

"Whoever you are I'm very very sorry. Unnie. It was a one time thing I promise you..." I said and the person let go of my ear as we enter the elevator. We are going to her room this time. Oh gosh. Are we gonna have a quicky?

"Explain everything to me.. What are you doing hooking ups? Never in my life let someone touch me and touch them.. Why in the world can't you keep your ing hands to yourself Jung Soojin?" She was scary. Really scary and I'm scared witless. Who wouldn't it's Chou Tzuyu.

"I did not hook up. I touch her yes. I admit that but she won't leave me until I her.. I'm sorry I know I'm wrong and it's my fault. But hey! we were done that time.." I said trying to intimidate her but believe me when I say I try.

"Did you even know why I break up with you? Yeonwoo. The girl you are flirting with threaten me to kill you if I didn't. I was scared that time. The only thing I have in my mind was to protect you. I ain't strong enough to see you being killed.." she said and now she's crying.

"I did everything for the whole 2 months but she keeps on threatening me. I break up with you on your birthday and believe me when I say that's the stupidest thing I did. I let you go, I break you but never in my mind cross to replace you.." please don't cry..

"You mean the world to me.. I'm sorry if I leave you that time but now. I'm here. I'll fight for both you and our love.. The jealousy was eating me whenever you hangout with the girl who make me break up with you.." she continued

"She's obsessed with you.. I just want her out of your life. If it's not me anymore just not her.. Pleasee.." She's now begging me and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter