Chapter 6

XXII
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's POV

"Soojin-ah, since you are already here I would like you to meet Tzuyu. She'll be your personal assistant.." I look at my mom then to where eyes are looking at. Tzuyu's there, she's here. Is this why Jessica unnie talk to me a while ago.

I look at Jessica unnie and to the others who were all looking down. "So I guess? I'm the only one who didn't know? Right? Well, It's a pleasure to work with you Ms. Tzuyu.." I try my best not to let my tears fall and not to stutter.

"But, If you'll excuse me. I'm a bit tired because of the drive.. I'll go first.." I try my best to control everything. I walk to the secret room that was made especially for destroying things. I open the door almost immediately after the elevator reach my floor.

There's so many glass to break, everything that'll make me feel better. The room is sound proof so I would not be heard outside. I scream, I break things, I did everything that'll make me better. I hit everything that I can break.

"Ahhh!!!!! !!! this!!!" I scream 'till I'm exhausted. I sat down then break down. I did not hurt myself since I need my body to be good. I'm a MMA player I don't want scars to be shown but I guess that was break.

I saw a cut in my forearm it's deep and bleeding so hard. I put a pressure to it since I don't want to go out in a state like this. I grab my phone and call Victoria Eomma. She's the only one I can talk to as of the moment.

(Soojin)(Vic Eomma)

"Eomma.. Can you come here in my floor? Just you?"
"Soojin-ah?! Where? which room? I'm here at your floor now.."
"The black door unnie.. the passcode is 0619"
"I'm coming now.. Don't do anything stupid.."
"I already did unnie, Mianhae.."
"Aish! You kid.."

The door flew open and she did not bother closing it. She was quick to grab me before I lose my consciousness.

.

.

.

3rd POV

"Is the cut really deep?" Krystal ask her Vic unnie. It's only the two of them inside the room of Victoria. They can't open the room of Soojin so Victoria has no choice to call Krystal since Soojin is tall and big for her to carry alone.

"Yeah, Good thing I came in time. The ground she'll fall to has so many broken glass. If I didn't come in time her head will also bleed..." Victoria said to the younger. "Aish! I feel so stupid.. I should have known better.." Krystal said.

"Hey, it's no ones fault.. Okay? Everyone has a decision to make it's just sometimes when they feel it's the right thing to do.. It's too late for them to realize it's wrong.. So don't blame yourself.." Victoria said to the younger and Krystal just nod.

They have stop the bleeding and it's already in a bandage. Watching the youngest Jung so that she'll have a shoulder to cry on if she needs one. Jeongyeon's mind was everywhere worrying what happen to her bestfriend.

She knock on every door and when she knock on Victoria's room she found her bestfriend laying in the bed while sleeping peacefully. The door was not lock so after coming inside she lock the door herself. She don't care for anyone except for her bestfriend for now.

"What happen? She did hurt herself?" Jeongyeon ask and said the two just nod. "She passed out crying.." Victoria said and shakes her head. "I knew this would work but they should have broke the news ahead.. so she can prepare herself.." Krystal said and look down.

"Yeah, then she's back.. I hope their love will be stronger. That girl is obsessed with Soojin.." Jeongyeon said and sigh. "She's back? Gosh, more trouble and problems.." Krystal said and sigh for the nth time. They leave for a moment but Jeongyeon said she'll stay.

.

.

.

Soojin's POV

I woke up 5 minutes ago but my mind isn't functioning for a while. I just stared at the ceiling blankly. 'I was not angry at her but I'm just so shock seeing her now.' I thought and look around the room. It's Victoria unnies room.

Jeongyeon's sleeping in the sofa near the bed so I went to her. "Hey, Jeong.." I tap her shoulders good thing she wake up fast. "Yeah? Are you fine now? I'm sorry I fell asleep.." She said and I just smile at her.

"It's fine.. Come on, I think we both fell asleep for long.. My stomach is asking for food now.." I said and we both laugh. I fix the bed first before we head out to the kitchen. I'm right though.. They're eating already.

I take my seat next to Tzuyu since Jeongyeon unnie sat beside her girlfriend. Getting my food to fill up my poor stomach. They're all silent so I look up and saw them staring at me. "What? You want some salad?" I ask since I'm getting that. It's my favorite though; Caesar Salad.

They shake their head and continue eating. I know they are worried but just like what I tell to Jessica unnie I'll understand her decisions no matter what. I feel like someone is staring at me so I find the suspect only to lock eyes with Tzuyu.

"Why? Do I have something at my face? The last time I check.. My face is screaming beauty.." I said trying to liven the mood between us. She just look away and I starts eating again. "You fulfill both of your promises though.. You grew taller.." She mumble.

"Yeah, I did mine.. but unluckily you didn't.." I mumble too so the others won't hear it. "I'm sorry.." she said. "It's fine.. You have your reasons.." I said and stand up since I already finish my food. I walk to the pool and dip my legs.

"Are you angry at me? For not telling you?" I look up and it's Jessica unnie. "How can I get angry to you? Your my Unnie.. I know you have your reasons and you just don't want to see me hurt.." I said and she just look at me.

"Why? Why are you not angry at me? You should be.. you have the rights to be angry.." Unnie said while crying. "Unnie, Your my sister. Even if I get angry at you I just can't.. I know you have your reasons.. So please don't cry anymore.." I said and hug her.

She was still crying in my arms when I saw Krystal unnie going in our way. "Unnie.." Krystal said and Jessica unnie look at her. "I'm sorry for not telling to you.. It's just you're so close to Soojin.." Jessica unnie said but Krystal unnie just sigh.

She hug Jessica unnie and they made up already. "That's my unnies.. Now smile.. Crying doesn't suit the both of you.. You should smile a lot.." I said and they just blus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter