Chapter 12

XXII
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's POV

Yes, I won the fight with my opponent and that means I have a new bruise and wounds. Tzuyu's been taking care of me since I have a body pain. We'll go to the spa since I need to relax my body for the trip it's all tense.

"Are you okay now Soojin? Come on the Taxi is already there.." Tzuyu said and we head out bidding goodbye to the unnies. The triplets came with us since they want to see how it's done I just let them be since I'll be away with them again.

We reach the spa and us 5 were put to the hot spring. It's the same spa that I go to in my birthday and I really like the way they massage someone. After the 2 hours in the spa we were now being massage the triplets are now sleeping because of the massage.

I chuckle at the cute sight and ask the staffs if they can take a picture of this cute little babies. They agreed and they are now taking pictures of the three. When we are done I paid and they give discount for the kids.

We exited the spa and hail a cab to go to the nearest KFC. We dine in there and eat 'till we fill our tummy. "Where do you wanna go next?" I ask Daehan since we've been conversing in English. A practice for him.

"Imo ask, where we wanna go next?" Daehan translate it to his brothers. The two lit up their eyes and yell "Amusement park!!!". We got out of the KFC then head to the Amusement park for kids. I buy the unlimited rides for the kids and they seem to enjoy it.

Ride after ride and when they are satisfied we went to the food stall area. They drain their energy and they're just charging up. "What do you wanna eat?" I ask them and they point many things and we order that all.

"Do you want something Tzuyu?" I ask since she were just enjoying herself while looking at the kids. "Nothing... I'm fine.. Let's just focus to the children first.." She said and I just nod. After our little date in the Amusement park.

We came home with a dead triplets. We put them in their parents room then we head to my room. "That was fun and tiring.. We should try that again.." I said and she just nod her head. We change to hoodies and cuddle.

T I M E S K I P

It's morning again. One day before our departure. We'll be going to Taiwan since we haven't been there and Tzuyu misses her father and brother. "Hey, baby, Good Morning.. wake up now.." I said to the sleeping beauty beside me..

"I'm up. I just don't want to open my eyes.. if I did it might not be true that you're really here beside me.." she said and I just can't help but giggle. "Then if you won't you may miss the chance to hug this person beside you.." I said and kiss her forehead.

Her arms finds it's way to my waist and pull me closer to her. "Your morning voice is really y plus your American accent. It's hot.." she said and peck my lips. "You're moving to fast baby, and thank you.. I really don't find Chinese words hot but if it's you it's like a music baby.." I said.

She speaks Chinese to me and I'll speak English. Korean is like our bridge because I can't speak Chinese straight same with her. "Come on. Up. Up.. We need to take a bath, shop and pack.. We have to be productive baby.." I said and pull her up.

We then shower not together she came down to her floor to change. I came down with my black cargo pants, a ripped crop top and a leather jacket. I match it with my black boots and letting my hair down.

They're already in the breakfast table when I came down. We'll be using the mini bus today since we decided to go in the mall together and shop alone or by pair. We just eat and we immediately head to the bus after bidding goodbye to the maids.

Taeyeon unnie is the one driving so we can rest peacefully. The other are either super fast or slow. "Hey, I'll take a nap.." I whisper to Tzuyu and she just nod patting her shoulder. "You're short now, I won't reach your shoulder now. I'll have a stiff neck.." I said.

She then put her head on my shoulder and I put my head above hers. We sleep until we reach the mall. We were the last to go out because we were sleeping peacefully. After that we went to shop by pair.

I pull Tzuyu everywhere that Uncle and brother will like to have. My hands are full of their gifts and Tzuyu's nagging me. "I'll get you bread ok? wait lemme put this in the bus first.. I'll just call Taeyeon.." I said and she just sigh.

Me and Taeyeon will meet in the shop where they are and I'll be getting the keys. Tzuyu will be ordering our food while I go put the bags in the bus. When I came back it's all pastry and I just ruffle her hair.

"You should've order some ice cream too.. This is all dry.. or some coffee?" I said and she just say sorry. "Aigoo, cutie uyy.." I said and pinch her cheeks. We eat the food and go to the ice cream parlor and order our favorite ice cream.

We stroll for some time and shop for ourselves. We get some clothes, shoes and some gifts for her other relatives. We went home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter