Chapter 8

XXII
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's POV

For the whole month of February. Tzuyu is going out with that ing Mingyu and I hate it. I'm now here enjoying the first day of March with my nephews while riding our car. We are racing here in front of my house since the garden is hella big.

The garden the turn into a little racing field well I mostly race with my nephews but if they are asleep. Me and the unnies will take over the field. Yes, My crackhead bestfriend but their own cars and we design it by painting or whatever.

We've been here for 3 hours and our batteries died in the middle of the race. Our reactions are the same. We all groan in annoyance, pout and then cross our arms before huffing a loud sigh. "We should buy the gasoline ones. Like a real mini car.." I said to them and they just nod.

The final lap is on fire but all of us was betrayed by our cars. We park the car in our mini parking lot and go inside. I'm in front and they are tailing me. We are copying each other without even knowing. "let's go to the playground..." I said and we all run while smiling.

Playing with my nephews are my only exercise for the 3 months they are here and I'll be having my fight at the end of April. Aigoo, Jung Soojin let's focus on your job shall we? but my assistant isn't paying some attention to me.. aish who cares Jeongyeon is there.

The kids then went down to eat but I went to the gym since we need to stay fit. I nearly forgot about my own fight. Chou Tzuyu, you've been into my mind lately am I too? I continue punching the freaking punching bag.

"Yah! You're almost ruining the bag. Yah! Your hands are bleeding. Geez..." I stop and look at my hand. Well I may or may not forget to wear my gloves and yes, it's really bleeding. "Sorry I was lost in my thoughts of some---" "Tzuyu and Mingyu together?" Jeongyeon cutted me off.

"No, not really.." I said and look away. "You can lie to yourself or to the others but hey you're unlucky. This girl in front of you is your bestfriend.." She said and I just smile. "Well, Yes, I wasa thinking about them.. I'm jealous that's the only thing I can do.." I smile sadly.

"Why? Why? Can't you get angry at us? For once?" Jeongyeon unnie said. "What do you mean why? Why would I even be angry at you in the first place?" I said and look at her. "I know, you know that we're not telling you something.." She said.

"Why don't you want to talk about that? Don't you wanna know?" She continued and I just sigh. "Jeongyeon, I know there's no secret you can't reveal.. You guys may continue to hide it but sooner or later I'll found out about that.." I said and smile.

"But, for now. Please don't tell me everything. I want it to come it from Tzuyu herself. After that I'll you hear guys out.." It almost sound like a plead but I couldn't care less. "Sure? but remember I'll be always here for you.." Jeongyeon said.

"Now, Let's get going for the real training.." She said after bandaging my hands. I put on my handwrap and gloves while she did too. We aren't in the proper clothing of training since I'm wearing jeans and she's wearing a sweater.

I then train with her for 4 hours and we'll train for another 4 hours later. After the training I went straight to my room to have an ice bath for 10 minutes. My muscles needs to relax and chill. I then went to the rooftop after my bath.

Grabbing some alcoholic drinks in the fridge here. "What do you think are you doing? Young lady?" I turn my head back and get her some drinks. "Nothing Krystal, Just wanna drink for a moment.. You?" I ask since it's not likely her to go here.

"Nothing I just wanna rest my mind for a while. I've been thinking a lot of things... I guess I also need some rest?" She said and drink. "Then rest for a while. If you want to rant about things my ear is somewhat freee.." I said and smile.

"It should be free not somewhat free.." She said and I just smile. "Yeah sure. Where is Sulli unnie by the way?" I ask since she'll still cling to Sulli unnie even though she takes an alone time. "She's busy with something. I don't wanna disturb her for a moment.." I just nod.

"You guys didn't fight right?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Okay, but if you two fight don't let the day ends with your anger rising up.. You two should talk it out.." I said and put my drink in the side since I'm done.

We then went downstairs and the two of them are now talking. I smile and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Grabbing my milk and chugging it in the container.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter