Chapter 1

XXII
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin's POV

"Soojin, Your parents told us to get the design for your house. Is it ready?" The architect ask. I get the sketch of it and give it to them. "This is magnificent just like the exterior. I really wonder why you didn't take architecture or anything related to it.." I just smile at them and excuse that I'll be leaving first.

I saw Jeongyeon unnie, she's my manager and sometimes my personal trainer. "Soojin, when is the construction of your house happening?" I shrug. "They've been working on it since last year? and now they ask for the interior sketch and such.. It'll be done before my birthday.." I said and sit in the passenger seat.

"Where is Naeyon unnie by the way?" Nayeon unnie, she's the girlfriend of this ostrich. "Shopping, she likes it here more in New Zealand.." I just nod and look at the window. The scenery outside is so beautiful. I miss her, why did you leave me though?

"Where are we going?" I just notice that this is not the path going to our shared apartment. I basically grew up here in New Zealand while my parents are in States, California then both my sisters are in Korea doing business.

"I'll take you somewhere nice you need it though.. You haven't move on from her? right?" *sigh* "Well, it's really hard to move forward because of your memories but at least try.." she continued. "I will don't worry. It's just a question lingering in my head.. that's all.." I stated.

"Well you two quite end up in a bad situation and just break things apart without closure.. It's surely hard thinking.. what you've done wrong?" it's been a while since our topic of conversation is her and it surely does bring back a lot of memories.

"Yeah, I just wonder what I've done wrong in that day for her to rage in madness and decided to cut things off. I was left alone in our used to be house and it feels like there is no home at all.." I said while trying my best not to let a single drop of tears to fall.

"Take her off your mind for this day.. We'll just enjoy for today.. NO CERTAIN GIRL OR QUESTION LINGERING IN YOUR HEAD. This is a bestfriend hangout.." we both laugh and I just nod. This girl she's been with me since the day one.

"We're here.." It's a beach. "You're not gonna kill me right? Or drown me here?" well that's my feeling. It's just the beach and us. There's no single human here at all. "Silly, I found this just like yesterday.. it's like an abandoned beach? but it's really beautiful here.." she said and we admired the scenery.

"Come on let your bestfriend take that girl off your mind even just for today.. Let's enjoy ourselves!!!!" She said while running to the sand then come back running to me. "Take off your shoes and what ever gadgets you have." She said while taking off her shoes.

I did the same thing and put my phone first in the car. Taking off my shoes, bracelet and rings placing it in the passenger seat. Good thing I'm wearing shorts, oh my goodness. We ran to the sands while shouting. We play tags and made some sand castle.

Well the making of sand castle somewhat became a sand war. "Yah! that's foul.. that hurts you know.." Jeongyeon said when I throw wet sand at her. "Hahahaha, you didn't said that, that can be foul? Did you?" I said and continue to throw her wet sand balls.

"Yah! Yah! Just wait you !" She said while dodging all the sand balls and she succeed. She then push me in the water. "Yah! I'm wet. I didn't bring any extra clothes with me!" I shouted while laughing. "I'm dirty yet I didn't said anything!" She said while pointing her index finger at me.

I stand up and caught her in my arms pushing her into the water. "There you're wet and dirty.." I said and run away from her wrath. After all the running and playing we did, We are ing exhausted. We plop in the sand and just admire the sky.

"You know. Your relationship with her, that's like the most wasted relationship.. I was there since day one yet I didn't know or it didn't cross my mind that the two of you would break apart.." I look at her but she's already looking at me.

"I know, I never know that we'll break apart.. It's like we were going strong and suddenly it ends. Even I don't know what happen why?" I said not knowing my tears are starting to fall. "Let it out.. I may have said that you're going to take her off your mind today but I know you bottled it all up..".

"It's just happen so suddenly. I knew I'm immature back then but I guess we're not really for each other. Maybe we're just a lesson for each others life." she's now comforting me. "But, it would always come to my mind that it's all her fault.." how selfish of me.

"That's stupid right? Blaming everything on her.. Not knowing I may also lack something? I feel so stupid for thinking that way.. I never once hated her or be angry at her.. It's all a question mark in my mind.." I cried harder as memories of us hits me like a truck.

"I just want to know her reason of leaving me. What did I lack? Did I do something wrong? Did I make a stupid mistake again? It's just I thought she's a lifetime but she left me before we can even start.." I don't know what to do anymore.

"The 4 years of our relationship was put in the waste.." her smile, her eyes, her sweet words. "The feeling is like, I was hit by a truck, I can't move. I just watch the truck leave my body in a cold night in the middle of the road..".

"Shh, Your good, Just let it all out.. All of your thoughts.. let it all out now.. I'm with you.. I'll do everything to understand you.. I'll stay by your side no matter what.." She's the bestfriend you'd always need. I hug her too and cry for hours.

We just stay in the beach. Our wet clothes is now dry. The sun already sets and we decided to go home. "Hey, If you feel like breaking down again. I'm here okay. Don't do it alone.. I'll join you in your darkest days.." She smiles and I just nod.

"I never thought she'll make me like this. I did anything for her. It's just ironic that even though you gave her everything if she's not contented she'll leave you like nothing happen." I chuckle and she just look at me in a worried look.

"Don't worry I love my job so much. I'll not do anything to myself. You're here with me through my ups and downs. I promise myself that I'll also with you.." I smile and her eyes starts to water. "Now we look stupid.." I stated the obvious and we just laugh it all out.

We drive thru first in our favorite fast food chain; KFC. When we get our orde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter