Future Husband?

Talented Rapper

 

It was Monday morning again. I woke up and did my morning routines. I went down to the dining table and saw my brother sitting munching on their breakfast. They are early today.

“So Minhee, I heard you won yesterday’s competition.” My mom said.

“Hehe, yeah. All the learning paid off.” I said.

My mom chuckled and my brother ruffled my hair. I gave them a pout and they pinched both side of my cheeks. After finishing my breakfast, we went to the car and when to school.

We reached school early today. I went to the locker and immediately went to my homeroom. To my surprise, Myungsoo was already there. He was the only one inside the room.

“You are early today.” I said.

 He shrugged his shoulders. I chuckled. I took my IPod and listened to it. Just the first verse finished, someone taps on my shoulder. I turned to Myungsoo and our lip brushed. My cheeks turn pink.

“Thanks for the morning kiss, honey” He said and gave me a wink.

I pouted. Then he gave me another quick peck.

“If you pout, I am going to give you a kiss.” He whispered.

“Ya, are you my boyfriend or something?” I asked.

“Maybe, even your future husband?” He said and wiggled his eye brown.

I looked at him weirdly. Just then, I received a text. It was from mom.

>>To my children Minhee, Jiho, Taewoon.

Please go home straight after school. We have something urgent to discuss.

<< From mom.

Urgent? What is something so urgent? Then someone came running in the room.

“Minhee, did you get the text?” It was Zico.

“Just got it. Why?” I asked.

“What is something so urgent?” He asked

“You asked me, I ask who?” I said.

“Got a point.” Then he direct is attention to Myungsoo.

“Hey, I know you. You are the guy who battled with my sister and the guy who asked my sister out. Your dance was awesome man.” He said and gave him a hi 5.

It was after school I waited for Taewoon and Zico at the gate. I was already waiting for 5 minutes and they were not here. Then, someone put their arm on my shoulder.

“Yah, Why are you late?” I asked my brothers.

“Sorry.” They said.

I just nodded my head. Minutes later, we arrived home. My mom was sitting at the living room waiting for us.

“Come, sit here.” She said.

Three of us were sitting in front of her and she began to talk.

“It is something urgent because it is about your sister’s future. Before your dad passed away, he and the Kim Cooperation sign a contract. Your sister is going to marry their son. I could not change anything.”

I looked at my mom in shock.

“It is an arranged marriage?” I asked.

My mom nodded. I let out a sighed. If it is anything for dad, I am going to go with it.

“Fine, I agree.” I said.

My mom and brothers look at in surprise.

“You serious?” Taewoon asked me.

I nodded.

“We are meeting you in laws later. They come in an hour time. Wear something decent.” She said.

My brothers and I went to out room and get ready for it. I took a great forty minutes shower. Talking about marriage at this young age feel so old. I looked myself into the mirror. Then, someone entered my room. He put his hands on my shoulders and kissed my cheek. I smiled to him.

“Are you serious about this?” Zico asked.

I nodded. He smiled at me.

“You know I will respect your decision right? Don’t forget me when you are married.” He said.

I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

“I will never forget my favourite oppa.” I smiled.

“Then I am not your favourite?” Taewoon came in.

“No. You are my annoying oppa.” I said and mehrong at him.

“Ya! Come here you!” He said and catches me then tickled me.

“Oppa, I am just kidding. Sorry. HAHAHA” I said between my breaths.

Then we heard my mom calling us. I haven’t changed.

“Faster change. We will cover you up.” Zico said and pinched my cheeks.

They went down and I changed into a blue dress. I went down and breathed in a huge amount of air before meeting my future husband to be.

“Oh here she is. Meet my daughter, Woo Minhee.” My mom introduced me to my future in laws.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Woo Minhee imida” I said and bowed.

“She is so beautiful. Meet my son, Kim Myungsoo.” She said.

Myungsoo? Isn’t that L? I looked at my future husband in law and it was Myungsoo.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Kim Myungsoo imida” he said and smirked to me.

“Minhee ah, why don’t you bring Myungsoo to your room?” My mom said.

Is she crazy? What if Myungsoo me? I nodded.

Myungsoo followed me to my room then he look around my room while I was sitting on my bed watching.

“You are going to be my future husband?” I asked.

“You are going to be my future wife?” He mimicked me.

I pouted. He gave me a pecked.

“Remember, if you pout I’ll give you a kiss.” He reminded me.

Then he kneeled down.

“Woo Minhee, would you marry me?” He said.

“Do I have a choice?” I said

“Nope.” He said.

“I’ll marry you Kim Myungsoo.” I said and he gave me a deep kiss.

I did not regret my decision because I will marry someone I am crazy in love, Kim Myungsoo. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi. Update :D

Dj-ubomb: Yeah, it is boring :B