Drama

Talented Rapper

 

“Riing” The bell went off. It was lunch and damn I was hungry. I met the others at the table. Since I am married, Myungsoo sits with us too. We didn’t announce to the school that we are married or anything. Soon, I excused myself to the restroom. Unexpectedly, the queenkas were in the restroom. I ignore them for the sake of not getting in trouble. One of them suddenly pushed me to the wall.

“Well, isn’t it Myungsoo’s girlfriend? Are you even his girlfriend? You keep sticking to him like his . Listening to me Woo Minhee, you better stay away from L Oppa because if you don’t, your face will be ruin and I don’t care if your Zico Oppa and Taewoon Oppa little angel.” The leader said and punched me on the face.

After feeling satisfied, they left me with bruises on my face.  How should I go out there without get freak out by my siblings or Myungsoo? I tried to leave the restroom and look down to avoid any eye contact. Unfortunately, I bumped into some. I bowed apologize and still not making any contact with that person.

“Omg, Minhee, what happen?” The person asked.

The voice seems so familiar but I can’t remember it. Next thing I knew, everything was pitched black. 

Third person POV

The new teacher who seems to know brought Minhee to nursing room. Leaving her there for a while, he ran to Myungsoo’s classroom. He asked permission from the subject to let Myungsoo be excuse for a while. Soon, he brought Myungsoo to the nurse office. Myungsoo was flabbergasted after seeing Minhee’s bruises. He went beside her and caresses her bruised cheek.

Myungsoo/L’s POV

“Thanks Sunggyu Hyung” I said.

“No problem Myungsoo” He replied and he went out of the room.

Who would this to you?’ I whispered softly. My anger rage meter went up but seeing Minhee being weak make me hurt. Soon, someone came running in the room. It was my brother-in-laws.

“Yah, what happened?” Zico hyung asked me as he came closer to his injured little sister.

“I don’t know. Sunggyu hyung called me and he brought me here.” I said and relaxing my mind.

“Sunggyu Seonsaengnim? That new teacher?” Taewoon hyung asked.

I nodded my head. Whoever did this to her, seriously pissed me off. Suddenly, her finger started moving and her eyes started to open.

“Minhee ah.” I called her name.

She looked at me with those tired eyes and a thin line of smile.

 

Minhee’s POV

“Myungsoo Oppa, what happened?” I asked

“You bumped into Sunggyu hyung and you passed out so he brought you here.” He explained.

“Baby~ Do you know who did this to you?” Zico asked me.

I kept quiet. Zico will go rage suddenly if he knows who it was. He is scary when he is angry. He is scarier than Taewoon to be honest. He went closer to me and held my chine and make me look at him in the eyes.

“Tell me. I promise I won’t hurt them.” He said.

“L’s fan girls” I whispered softly.

“I can’t hear you” He said.

I looked at Myungsoo and said it louder this time.

“L’s Oppa fan girls.” I said.

Zico sighed and Myungsoo dashed out of the room before I could stop him. My tears began to fall knowing what Myungsoo was capable of doing.  Taewoon went to me and gave me a hug and let me cry on his shoulder while Zico just sit there, supressing his anger. A few minutes later, the school bell rang and knowing the news would spread fast, Hana and Kyung came in a split seconds. Taewoon let go of me and Hana came and gave those girlfriends hug.

“Minhee ah, be strong.” She comforted me.

After that, my eyes became heavier and I slept on her shoulder.

Myungsoo’s POV

Knowing that school is going to finish in a few minutes, I slowly walked to my homeroom. The moment I reached my class, the bell rang. My classmates were packing their bags can’t wait to go out of the school. I could clearly see Sungjong waiting for me.

“Hyung, what happened?” He asked.

I sighed. I told him about everything.

“Stupid fan girls” He muttered 

Sungjong bid goodbye since he have work after that. I went to my locker to put my stuff in. I notice someone was behind me and turn out those fan girls that Minhee said just now.

“L Oppa~ I heard that Minhee was hurt. Is she okay? I hope that person who hit her will be found out.” She squeaked.

Without warning I pushed her to the nearest locker. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t hurt girls. Just that, my anger forms up. I know I was creating a scene but I don’t gave a damn at that moment.

“Listen to me properly. Don’t all miss goody in front of me . I know what you did to her. You want to know something? She is my wife by law. If you ever lay a finger on her, I am going to kill you by my bare hands. You are so lucky that you are a woman.” I shouted at her face.

After I let her go, she stood there and started crying. Her friend or more likely servant went to her and comfort her. Oh boy, this is going all over the school. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

Hey, yeah. A little drama.. Enjoy.

Comment replys:

iamkpoplover: Hehe. thanks. 

Dj-ubomb: *hi 5*