Siblings love and New student again?

Talented Rapper

 

I was in my room lying down. I was thinking about that L guy. He isn’t that bad isn’t he? I don’t know. Then, my thoughts were interrupted by the knocking of the door.

“BABY~” Zico came running and jump on my bed.

“Yeah?” I said and looked at him.

“I love you” He said.

He is so random.

“I love you too” I replied.

“Give me a kiss then.” He said showing his pink lips.

I did a disgusted face. Kissing my brother? No way.

“Fine, I’ll kiss you then.” He said came closer to my face.

“No” I pushed him away.

I was pushing and he was pulling me closer. I love this kind of joke actually. Most siblings don’t joke this way like Zico do. Suddenly a knock was heard, again.

“What are you guys doing?” Our oldest brother, Taewoon asked.

“He is trying to kiss me.” I said, pouting.

“Really? You need help Zico?” he asked him.

Instead of me getting help, it was Zico. He nodded his head. Taewoon went to my bed and started to tickle me.

“HAHAH-OP-HAHAH-PA-HAHHAHA-ST-HAHAHAHAHHA-OP” I managed to said between laughers.

They continue tickling me until they were tired. We were breathing heavily. Suddenly, I felt lips on both of cheeks.

“Got to you this time baby” Zico said.

I blushed.

“Our little girl is blushing.” Taewoon mock me.

“I am not a little girl” I said, pouting.

“Okay, big girl. Go to sleep.” Zico said and tuck me to sleep.

“Goodnight baby.” Zico said and kissed my forehead and gave me peak on my lips.

“Goodnight little girl” Taewoon said and did the same thing what Zico did.

“Goodnight Oppa” I said and closed my eyes, waiting for the next day to come.

Next morning

“Minhee, wake up.” Somebody said.

I opened my eyes and saw my mom smiling at me.

“Good morning Mom.” I said.

“Good morning. Go wake your brother up.” She said.

I gave a smile and nodded. Time for revenged. I went to Taewoon’s room. I went to the lifeless body. He was smiling while sleeping. He must be dreaming about something good. I am going to destroyed it. Being evil isn’t I? I went to the toilet and wet a towel. I went to his bed wipe the towel on his face. Slowly, his eyes opened.

“YA! WOO MINHEE!” He said and I laugh out.

“Dreaming about someone eh?” I asked and he avoided my eyes.

“I did not.” He protested.

“Liar Liar pants on fire” I said and merong.

“Stop being childish.” He said

“I am a kid. You call me little girl. Anyways, wake up and bath. We got school to go.” I said.

He nodded his head and went to the toilet. Mission success. Now, to wake Zico up. I tip toed to his room. When I opened the door, there was no one in the room. I scratch my head.

“Zico Oppa?” I said

Suddenly, someone carried me and slam me down on the bed. I let out a scream and he covered my mouth. Zico was half .

“Surprise!” He said.

“You gave me a heart attack. I swear I could die from it.” I said.

“You are no match for me baby.” He gave that cheeky smile.

He got of me and pulled me out of the bed.

“You are heavy” I said while adjusting my clothes.

He pushed me to the nearest wall.

“Say that again and I will kiss you roughly.” He said.

His eyes were piercing into mine. I felt scared.

“I- I-I” Before I could say anything, he was laughing like a mad old man.

“You should see your face. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” He said while laughing.

I pouted and left the room but he stopped me.

“Baby is sad? Awwww, come to Zico Oppa.” He said and pulled me into a hug.

He totally knows how to make me sad and happy. I my soft short hair.

“I wonder, if we get older, are we going to be this close still?” He asked.

“You are going to be my first guy in my heart.” I said and he kissed me on the forehead.

“Thank you. Now, we are going be late if we are not going to get ready soon.” He said.

I looked at the wall watch and ran to my room to get ready. After doing the usual, I went down the same time as Zico. He smiled and wave at me. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. I kissed my Mom and Taewoon’s cheeks since they were at the dining table already.

“What took you guys so long?” My mom asked.

I pointed at Zico. My mom just shook her head. After eating, we went to school by our mom car. I reached school and went to my locker. I put my stuff and went to my 1st class that is music class. When I reached my class, I saw Myungsoo sitting at his place with a lollipop in his mouth. I went to my place and sat down.

“Hi L.” I said and he ignored me again.

What is wrong with him? I ignored him too now. A few minutes later, the teacher came with a new student, again. What is this with the school? Keep having new students coming.

“Class, today we are having a new student again. His name is Lee Sungjong and he is playing the piano.” The teacher said.

“Hello. I am Lee Sungjong. Please treat me nicely.” He said and bowed.

He had a baby face and he looks friendly. He is so different from Myungsoo.

“You may sit beside Minhee, the on at the most back.” Oh great. Just great. Girls are looking at me with envy. Since we sit in threes, why must I sit with the pretty boys?

“Hi, I am Lee Sungjong. Nice to meet you.” He said took out his hand.

“I am Woo Minhee.” I said and shook his hand.

He seems nice. At least I am not stuck with Myungsoo all year. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, Hello, Whats up? FInally, an update. I am sorry for the wait. I was busy and sick. So yeah, an update. Hope you like it. Bye.

squirtle: Of course I love her :3 and thanks for subscribing. :DD

Lee Sungjong

A junior in Seoul High School

He plays the Piano