The masquerable ball.

Talented Rapper

 

It is 8:00 at night I am still in my home clothes. I was eating chips while watching TV. Then, Zico came in my room wearing a suit. He looks like he is going on a date.

“How do I look?” He asked.

He was wearing a black suit with his blonde hair. He looks hot from his sister’s point of view.

“You look handsome. Going on a date?” I asked an obvious question.

“Isn’t it obvious? I’m going to masquerade ball with Eunji. Kyung is going too.” He said.

“You should date Kyung instead.” I said jokingly.

“That cucumber? Not in my entire life” He said.

I giggled.

“Don’t you have anything on? You hung your dress there.” Zico said.

I look at the time and it was 8:15. I only had 15 minutes to get ready.

“FUUUUUU. Thanks for reminding.” I said and push Zico out of my room.

I wore my dress and only apply light make-up on my face. Natural beauty is the best isn’t it? I look at the time and I only have 5 minutes left. I took my purple purse and put in my necessary things in side. It was exactly 9:00 and I heard the bell.

“Good evening Mrs Woo. Is Minhee in?” I heard Myungsoo asked.

“Yes, let me call her.” My mom said.

“No need that, I think baby I meant Minhee is coming down” Zico said.

Haish. Why must he call me baby? I took a deep breath and went down. I reach down and I saw Myungsoo in a black tuxedo. He looks charming.

“Ya Minhee.” Zico poke me.

 “Yes?” I asked him.

“Don’t look at him like that. I the only guy in there” He said pointing to my heart.

“Zico Oppa! C’mon L, let’s go. Zico, you better take Eunji unnie with you. Bye mom!” I said and drag L out of the house.

When we reached in the car, he smiles at me.

“You have an awesome brother.” He said.

“Yes, he is. Now let not talk about him and go to the party.” I replied.

“Oh yes, I forgot to tell you. It is a masquerade ball actually. So I bought you a purple mask.”

I look at purple mask. It looks beautiful. It is simple yet amazes me.

“We are here.” He said.

The basement looks indescribable. There was a water fountain and it is damn huge.

“Ready to go in?” Myungsoo asked and he put on his mask.

“Yes” I said and put on mine.

When we went in, I held his hand tight since I didn’t want to lose his on the way. He leads me to a group of guys. They were wearing beautiful masks.

“Minhee, these are my friends, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol.” He said

“Anyeonghaseyo” They say in union.

“and L, you forgot one more person.” Dongwoo said.

“He isn’t here yet?” Myungsoo asked.

“Talking about him, there he is.” Hoya said and pointed to the person behind me.

“MINHEE AH, TOLD YOU WILL LOOK GOOD.” Hearing that voice, I was positive it was Sungjong.

I looked at him and smile. Give him a friendly hug that he deserves.

“You guys know each other?” Woohyun asked.

“We go to the same school” I replied.

“I forgot to tell you that. Heh, sorry” Sungjong said as rubbing his neck.

I am curious. Why didn’t Myungsoo and Sungjong talk when they are in school. That is indeed strange. Did they fight or something?

“We do always talk to each other.” Myungsoo whispers as like he could read my thoughts.

“I see.” I nodded.

“Myungjong look manly today” Sungyeol teases.

Myungjong? Did they mean Myungsoo and Sungjong? They do actually. Sungjong was wearing a white suit with a black bow. He was using a black mask.

“Haish, hyung. Stop it.” Myungsoo said. 

“Like you don’t like it L.” Sunggyu said.

“Yeah, you always wanted to kiss Sungjong” Dongwoo said.

Are they serious? I look as Sungjong then at Myungsoo with ‘say-what’ face.

“It is just sign of affection. Sungjong is cute and everyone wants the maknae.” Myungsoo said pinch Sungjong cheeks.

“Hyung!” Sungjong drags the word and whine.

“Fine, let’s dance.” Myungsoo said and drags me to the dance place. Couple were dancing everywhere. We were intensely staring into each other eyes. We didn’t talk. We just smile at each other and enjoying this comfortable silence and the background music. Then, I suddenly bump into someone. I look at the guy and he has a blonde hair. Wait, isn’t that my brother?

“Woo Jiho?” I said.

“Eh? Hi baby girl.” He said

“Stop calling me that in public. It is embarrassing.” I said and pouted.

“Fine Minhee.” He said.

“We meet again!” Eunji said.

“HI! Nice to meet you again.” I said and shook her hand.

“Is he your boyfriend?” She asked and pointed to Myungsoo.

“He is L. He is my date for today. We are just friends and if I have a boyfriend, I would be dead by now. Taewoon oppa will kill me.” I said

“I see. We will leave you two dancing.” Eunji went with Zico and leave us behind.

Myungsoo held my waist and whispers “Where were we”

With that, we continue dancing.

“Your brother of yours that you talked about, it is hard to pleased isn’t he?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yeah. He doesn’t even know that Zico oppa have a girlfriend.” I said.

“Let’s go somewhere. I am tired of dancing.” He said and drags me to the car.

He drove to somewhere that I didn’t know where we would go. The car ride was silent but a comfortable kind. I almost doze off and Myungsoo woke me up. I went out of the car ad I was amaze that he brought me to the beach. It was nice. I could only hear the waves.

“Why did you bring me here?” I asked.

“I didn’t know. I feel like coming thought you would tagged along.” He said.

I look at his face while he was looking the calming sea. He has perfect face. He looks perfectly handsome. When he smiles, he makes my heart leaps and if he smirks, he made me blush.

“Let’s swim!” He said and opened his coat and shirt.

“YA!” I shouted.

He carried in bridal style and run into the water. The water feels good. I was still hugging his neck. He continued walking deeper in the water. He held my waist and put our foreheads together.

“You know what Woo Minhee? You make me feel like the fortunate guy in the world now. You make me go from L to Myungsoo. No one ever did this to me.” He whispered.

I was shocked by his sudden confession. Is he real? This time, I really think that butterflies are living in my stomach. He went close to my face and his lips touches mine. I felt fireworks. I feels that he belongs to me for now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah, an update. I am writing a remake story of my first story, Promise. Hope you guys will read it 

Dj-ejan: Hope so. You know L a double personality. *wink wink*