Celebration?

Talented Rapper

 

Minhee’s POV

I told my brothers and Hana to go home first since I need some time alone. They were against it against it but I begged them and they left. I was lying down staring at the wall and I decided to go home. As I was packing my stuff, someone came in. It was Myungsoo.

“You want to go home now?” He asked.

I just nodded to answer him. He went closer and touched my scar. I flinched a little cause of his sudden touch. He then kissed to make it feel better.  He gave me a warm and long hug to make me feel better. We went out hand in hand and the students started to murmur. Then, we walked past the queenkas and I didn’t dare to look at them.

“Don’t be scared princess. Let just say, I gave them a little lesson.” He whispered then winked at me.

I keep thinking what did he meant and I didn’t notice that we were near the car. We went into the car and went straight home since it was getting darker. We didn’t exchange words but we exchange smiles. We reach home in a 45 minutes and I went to bed straight.

“At least change your clothes or you want me to change it for you.” He deviously said.

I shoot out from the bed and took my night wears to change. I went out and saw Myungsoo smirked at me. I looked at him confusedly. As he takes a step forward, I take a step backward until my back was glued to the wall. He came in a swift. He went lower to my lips and whispered, “Don’t worry about school. They know what they need to know.”

His lips went down to mine and that it. I placed my hand around his arm to deepen the kiss that we both enjoy. He pulled away the kiss and placed out forehead together. Then, he carries me to bed and start tickling me randomly. I laughed aloud as he his tickles were making me happy.

“Lets got to bed now, princess.” He kissed my forehead.

Next Day

Myungsoo and I were in the principal office. Both of us were sitting next to each other with nervousness.

“So, you guys are married?” He asked with a confused tone.

We nodded our head. I was scared if we ever get kicked out of the school. I meant, we quite young to get married. Not knowing what is going to happen next, we sat in silence.

“Well, all I can say is congratulation. I never had a married couple in my school and I hope you last long with your marriage.” The principal congratulated us.

I was confused and happy at the same time. The principal shook our hand asked us to return to our class. When we were exiting the office some of them congratulate us but some of them were crying. Typical girlfans. We walked hand in hand to our class. The lights were off. When we entered,

“SURPRISE!” the class shouted.

We were shocked by our class actions. There was a banner that we stated ‘congratulation on your marriage’ and there were a wedding cake. I mean, literally a wedding cake, maybe shorter than the actual wedding cake but still. Sungjong pulled the both of us toward the cake and urge to cut it. We cut it.

“KISS! KISS! KISS!” Our classmates chanted.

He gave me a slight peak and the class went wild. After a while, pizza came and we ate with our smiles on our face. I was shock by today event to be honest. After everyone was doing their own thing, I went to Sungjong.

“Lee Sungjong, explain.” I said to him.

He gave that innocent smile of his but it still doesn’t budge me from wanting the truth.

“Fine, since the school know that you and Myungsoo hyung are together, our classmates wanted to a congratulation party. Knowing that I am close Myungsoo hyung, I decided to help.” He said.

My frown turns into a smile instantly. I gave him a long warm hug. I thank him unconditionally.

Few weeks later

It was the last day of finals and it was the last paper. I was nervous as the clock ticks. It indicated that there was only a minute left. I re-checked my paper for the tenth time that day. Our teacher was Sunggyu Oppa that day. The bell went off we had to give our paper to him. Myungsoo, Sungjong and I were the last one to hand in.

“Sunggyu hyung, are you free after this?” Sungjong asked.

“Ya Kid. You think I’ll not be busy. I have papers to mark. Your paper.” He nagged at him.

I chuckled at their cuteness. Myungsoo held my hand and winked at me. He drags me out of the class at we start walking.

“Minhee ah, what you want to do today?” He asked me.

“Can I go home and meet my mom. It been a long time since I meet her and I think Zico and Taewoon Oppa went home already. I miss them. You can hang out with Infinite!” I pouted.

He gave me a peak.

“Fine, I’ll call Sungjong and other to our house. Call me when you reach.” He said and gave me another kiss.

He waved goodbye and I started walking. I remember the alley where I heard him sing. As I walk, I heard footsteps behind me. I decided to ignore it. Suddenly, a cloth was covering my nose and mouth making me dizzy and I fainted.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

So, hey readers. Omg, it been almost 3 weeks since I updated and today is the last day of 2012. Isn't it fast? 2012 wasn't a great year for me I guess, I have to be better 2013. By the way, the story is finishing soon actually. I guess I don't suit in writing long stories to be honest. I just wrote an oneshot called Imperfection and it is a Woohyun fic. It was based on true story. I hope you guys read and Merry Belated Christmas! Haha, love you guys! Peace out.