A little outside meeting

Talented Rapper

 

I was in class writing a new song. With Myungsoo listening to music and Sungjong humming to a song, this isn’t helping. I was bored to death. Wait, no. I am bored that I can die. This was those rare free period we get in the year. I sighed. I went to pick up a different instrument to play but then I decided to go to the recording room and find Zico.

“Zico Oppa?” I called as I entered the room.

“Here little princess.” He said while waving at me.

“What are doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in class?” He asked as he kissed my forehead.

“It is those rare free period again and I am bored.” I said

“I see. What you want to do?” He asked.

“Don’t you have any new rapping lyrics? It has been quite a while ever since I rap” I said while wondering.

“I guess. Ah! Wait. I got one for you. Give me a minute.”

He went to his bunch of piles of lyrics and took out an envelope with my name on it. He gave it to me and gesture me to open it. There was a lot of rapping line but then I decided to pick the one which attracts my attention.

‘I may not be good but whatever

you said won’t affect me

because you just waste my time.

I would already take 100 steps more than you

who hate me till I prove to you

that I am better.

Be jealous,

I don’t give a damn

because you just burn my time which

I can use to make myself a better person.’

 

I rap to lyrics. It was hard to get it straight but then it worth trying. I tried several times and give it a different emotion. I had to try a lot of times and it is trying. It is the only ways I will improve my skills aren’t it? Soon, the bell rang telling me that another class had started. I hugged Zico and went out of the studio. To my surprise, I saw Myungsoo waiting for me.

“Did you just rap?” He asked me and still looked cool while leaning the wall.

“I can’t sing so I rap.” I said and walk together to class together with him.

“You can’t sing? Even Dongwoo can sing and he is a rapper.” Myungsoo look at me unbelievable.

I just shrugged my shoulder and walked into the class.  It is English. Yes, this is high school so we still learn normal subject. I am better at English than my brothers. Firstly, I love reading English book. Secondly, my mom who studied at the US use English often with me than with my brothers and thirdly, I just love English. My teacher gave us a piece of exercise worksheet to do before class finishes in twenty minutes.

Few days later

At last, it was Sunday. The day I spend with my lovely siblings. We went to the normal club and get our drinks. Today, I was wearing a black dress which cover until my mid tight but I wear skinny to cover my legs. Taewoon circle his arm around my waist so he can protect me from those guys who try to pick on me. As per normal, Zico was waiting his turn. Zico and I were just sitting as we were waiting for Taewoon to get back from the toilet. Zico and I were acting as one hell of a couple. He keep back hugging me and give me butterfly kisses on my neck. Suddenly, there was a spotlight shining at us.

“The 3 in the row rapper is here and who with him? His girlfriend?” the DJ said as the crowd get wilder.

“This cute girl? My girlfriend? Please, she is prettier. She is my little sister.” He said as I stared at him disbelieve.

“Is that right Miss?” the DJ asked me.

“Yeah I am. His one and only but most irritating sister.” I said as I pinched his arm.

“Ouch, why did you pinch me?” He whispered and rubbed his arm.

“You said your girlfriend is prettier and I don’t accept that.” I mehrong at him.

“Stop the sibling fight and let come up on the stage.” The DJ said.

Zico and I were walking on the stage and girls looking at him some sort of he wasn’t taken. Passing through the crowd, I saw the familiar pair of eyes. It seems that I used to stare into those charming eyes before. Once again, I feel in love with those eyes again. They captivate me.

“So Miss, what you do?” The DJ asked me.

“I rap, dance and play instruments” I replied.

“A family of musician. How cool is that. How about this? You show one of your y dance and we call you the winner. You like the sound of it?” The DJ asked.

I looked at Zico and he gave me a nod. I search for Taewoon in the crowd and I saw him nodding too.

“I love to do it.” I accepted the challenge.

I started to warm-up myself as the crowd gave me an uproar cheer. I started dancing as the music started. I felt my body and the music was in sync. In my mind was only remembering that I was dancing and that the last thing I wanted to do. As I stopped dancing, I heard applauses and cheers from the crowd. For once, I forgot that I was performing. I gave a bow as Zico came up to me and gave me a hug. Then, I had a rival.

“I want to challenge her.” Someone said in a cool way.

That voice, those eyes, that feeling, it was so familiar that I know who it was right away. As he came nearer to the stage, I know it was him. I knew it was him. His aura always amazes me even now. So, he is my rival? Bring it on. He gave his famous smirks and I gave my rare one.

“Hi Minhee, we only meet in school don’t we.” He said. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, yeah, update. I am sorry but my personal life is kind of complicated right now so sometime, I just have no mood to write. I am sorry. I try my best to separate this 2 things so please subscribe and comment. Thanks, hope you had fun reading  it :)

Dj-ejan: Taewoon is protective while Zico is caring, I wish I have a brother like that or even I wish I have a sibling. You know what, thatnks commenting. You     gave reason to continue writing this fics. Thanks for commenting. :D