Happy Ending?

Talented Rapper

 

“I am proud to call you husband and wife”

And we had a new member to our family. I have been 2 years ever since me and Myungsoo got married and today it was Taewoon’s turn. Jiho was married last year. Yes, I am 19 years old and he is 20. We actually have a child name Hyunsoo. I was actually too early for us to get a child but Myungsoo really loves kid and I decided to give him one. We are actually in collage. We skip the second year of high school. Now that we have Hyunsoo, we seem more happy as a family. The incident 2 years ago? We buried it as a lesson.

“Omma! I’m hungry!” My little angel said.

“Aigoo, Deh~. Lets eat.” I said and decided to take him some food.

Soon, I came back to the table to eat. I fed my little Hyunsoo and I notice Myungsoo was looking at us. I gave him a what look and he pouted. He wanted me to feed him too. I rolled my eyes and feed him. After Hyunsoo finished his food, He went to play with him 1 year old cousin. Myungsoo dragged me outside to enjoy the peace and quiet. We strolling near the beach which was near the ceremony were held. We didn’t talk but enjoying the peace between us. Then, suddenly, he carried me up in bridal style and ran into the water. I shouted of the sudden action of his.

“Woo Minhee, did you remember the first time I brought you the beach and play with the water like little kids? I never really forget because that was the first time I fell in love hard with you and I will never forget that.” He said while smiling broadly.

He put our forehead together and staring to lean closer and closer and closer until our lips met. He kiss me with full of passion like our first kissed. Our love never changed but instead it grew and gotten better than before. I didn’t regret having an arranged married with him because I was really happy about it. We were really fated. Kim Myungsoo, you really changed my life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A short conclusion from me. I am bad at writing the last chapter so it is a short one. I will be a hiatus writer for a while maybe once in a while I might write oneshots. I am better at oneshots to be very honest. THANKS FOR READING AND SUBCRIBING GUYS. I FEEL REALLY GREAT :D

Wont4GetBoutYou: I am a 97 liner to be honest. Thanks for reading btw! 

OMG. JAEHYO! THE BODY. 

Baby.. What are you Doing...? 

Stop. It. T.T

*DIED*

Gyu under the rain.. WHY!? 

Why are you so adorable.... 

Until here.. BYE! LOVE YOU GUYS