An unexpected date.

Talented Rapper

 

It had been a week since the wedding and we move in to our house. It was almost 8 at night and Myungsoo and I was in the room, studying. Final was coming and I want to pass to be honest. He was lying on my lap while memorising history facts while I was memorising science facts. It wasn’t as noisy or that quiet either. After a few minutes, Myungsoo started to talk.

“Yeobo, I am tired of studying.” He whined.

I ignored him since I really wanted to pass my finals. He sneakily pulled my book away from my hand, I glared at him and he gave me that cute pouty face. I melted. It was different from his icy stare. He gave me a small peak on my cheek.

“I want ice cream.” He said cutely.

“But… we have to study. Finals are-” Before I finished my sentence, he gave me a kiss to make me stop talking.

“Please.. We’ve been studying ever since the day after the wedding. Please Minhee.” He enlarged his eyes.

“Fine, just for today, arraso?” I said.

He nodded like a small kid who just receives his permission to play at the playground. He wore a simple black and white shirt with jeans while I was wearing short with tights and a similar shirt as Myungsoo. We went out hand in hand to the café near our house. It was decorated with pictures of waffles and ice-cream. When we enter, Myungsoo drag me to the counter.

“What flavour do you want?” He asked.

“Cookies and Cream would be lovely” I smiled at him.

He ordered for me cookies and cream while he ordered vanilla for himself. We were enjoying our ice-cream and someone interrupted us.

“L?” That person or a girl questioned.

“Mihyun? It’s nice to see you here.” He exclaimed.

“Oh yeah, Minhee meet my-”

“Ex-girlfriend, Mihyun.” She smirked.

That was a total attitude. Without even knowing who I was, she sat beside Myungsoo and flirted with him. I can see him feeling uncomfortable but I couldn’t help it how cute he was. He gave me a cue to help me but I acted innocent and not knowing what he said. Finally, that saw Myungsoo’s wedding ring.

“You are engaged?” She asked with a shocked voice.

“Married. This is my wife, Minhee” He introduced me.

I waved at her and gave my es looked ever and something unexpected came out from my mouth.

“You are a total . Ops. I said that out loud.” I smirked.

She stomped out the café and leaving us alone. Myungsoo looked at me with guilt and I gave him a warmed smile that I could ever give.

“It is okay. It is not your fault.” I said.

After finishing our ice-cream, he dragged me to a nearby playground. It was quiet. It was almost midnight. I ran to the swing like a little kid. He went behind me and pushed me gently and appreciating the peace and quiet. I got off and he sat on it instead.

“Sit on my lap.” He tapped his lap.

Being shy girl I was, I refused. Without me knowing, he carried me and my leg automatically wrapped around waist and he sat on the swing. I was blushing and I keep my head down. He held my chin and make me looked at him. He slowly places his soft lips on mine. I deepen the kiss by wrapping my hands around his neck. The kiss was soft and tender. He stopped the kiss place our forehead together. Then, an old couple walk pass.

“How cute is that couple. Yeobo, remember when we are during their age?” The old lady said to her husband.

Her husband smiled at her and he gave him a small kiss on her cheek.

“The best thing happens in my life.” He said.

Soon, we ended our small unexpected date. We reached home and clean ourselves and get to bed.

2 days later

It was Monday and that means there is school. I escaped from Myungsoo’s hugged and get ready for school. After that, I went to the bed to wake Myungsoo up.

“Oppa, wake up.” I pushed him gently. He groaned lightly. I chuckled.

“Oppa, if you are not waking up, you know what will happen.” I said deviously.

I didn’t hear his respond. I went to the fridge and took out a new bottle of plain water and pour it at his face. He was wide awake after that wake-up call and I was laughing out loud. The next thing I knew, I was at the living room trying to run away from him. His pace was faster and soon I was being lifted up from the floor. He carried me to the couch and started to tickle me with his might. Then, his face when closer to mine and he kisses my forehead.

“Oppa, you stink and we need to go to school. Go bath.” I said playfully.  

He nodded and when to the bathroom. I prepared breakfast and after a few minutes, he came down. After breakfast, we went to school. I went to my locker and saw Zico was there.

“Baby girl!” He shouted.

He gave me a long hug.

“So, how are you?” He asked.

“I am fine.” I said while taking out necessaries.

I kissed Zico’s cheek and took my leave. I miss him but hey, he has a girlfriend too. I went to class and saw some students there. It was still early though. Few minutes later, Myungsoo came in with Sungjong.

“Hey there Minhee” He said while pinching my cheek.

“Yah yah, no touching my wife.” Myungsoo said.

“Someone is jealous~” Sungjong cooed.

“I pour cold water on his face because he wouldn’t wake up.” I said

Sungjong hi 5 me. See? I did a great job waking up my husband.

“You going to be dead when we reached home and I swear you going to be sore.” He whispered and bited my ear.

“PDA, please, no.” Sungjong said in his diva tone.

I showed my tongue. I gave a peak on Myungsoo lips and listened to my IPod. Soon classes start. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, yeah. An boring update. Sorry about that. bye. 

iamkpoplover: Thank you. Thanks for subscribing. :)