Wedding.

Talented Rapper

 

It was the day. The day that my name will change to Kim Minhee instead of Woo Minhee. I was in the waiting room with Hana. She was in a white knee length gown. She looks beautiful. She gave a warm long hug.

“Wah,gave a warm long hug, my friend is going to get married. I want a nephew or niece soon” She winked at me.

“YAH! I am still young okay?” I pouted

We continued chatting until my brothers and Kyung came in. Zico and Taewoon squeeze me like no tomorrow. They were already in suits.

“You look beautiful today.” Taewoon praised.

“I was never beautiful before?” I fake a sob.

“My little sister is forever beautiful, okay?” Zico said.

“So cheesy~” I giggled.

“MINHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” With that voice, I knew it was Umma.

She came to me with tears.

“My little girl is getting married already. I can’t believe this.” She said between sobs.

“Umma, I’ll always be your little girl.” I smile generously at her.

“Let’s go. The wedding is going to start in a few minutes.” Kyung said.

Taewoon and I went to the double doors. I was nervous and I know Taewoon knows that. He gave a reassure smiled and squeezes my hand. A few moments later, the door opens. There was my future husband, in the suit. I smiled, knowing that I am going to have a good future and I can trust him. The speech that was given by the priest was making me sleepy.

“You may kiss the bride now.”

That is when his soft lips touch mine. I feel like this world belongs to us. The crowd cheer for and we broke the kiss. I threw the flower and Hana caught it. I smirk at her and she gave me glare. I changed in to gown dress and Myungsoo change into another suit. We went to the hall room and start to greet the guest. To my surprise, there were a lot of them. Zico was the DJ for that day. Then suddenly, an upbeat music was change into a slow-dance music.

“I dedicate this song to my little sister who is a wife and a beautiful daughter.”

He looked at me and gave his eyes smile. We became the centre of attention. Just like other dances that we have, this is the unique one since it is our official wedding. Our eyes were locked as if we talking through them. I never felt happy in my life before. After the song was done, he gave me a small peak. The room was filled with noises and roar.

It was almost midnight when the guest started to decrease and went home. To be honest, it was the tiring day for me. All I want was my pillow and bed. We decided to stay at my house instead for the night. I refreshed myself and went to bed. Moments later, I felt weight on the other side of the bed. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Myungsoo smirked at me.

“What?” I asked him. He chuckled and shook his.

“Goodnight my wife. We should just do it tomorrow.” He said and waist-hug me.

I blushed at what he said. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So.. uh.. yeah. Hello reader. it have been, 3 months.. It was hard. Thanks for waiting. I hope I can update more frequently. Thanks for subscribing new subsriber :) No silent readers, arraso? 

Dj-ubomb: Thanks for waiting. Sarangahae ~