Little fun Sunday.

Talented Rapper

 

I was in my room, listening to my mp3. It was a Sunday. Mom said we going to get married in 2 week time. I was feeling nervous and anxious at the same time. Suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes.

“Guess who this is.” The voice asked.

“Myungsoo?” I said.

Then, I was given a peak on my cheek.

“When did you arrive?” I asked while he sat down on my bed.

“A minute ago, your brother called you but you didn’t hear him.” He said.

I shrugged my shoulder.

“What you want to do future wife?” He asked as he pulled me to the bed.

“I don’t know future husband” I said and pout.

I receive a peak.

“Stop doing that.” I said to him.

He just showed his tongue.

“Let do something productive. Let’s ask each other question.” I said.

“Ladies first.” He said.

“What is your hobby?” I asked.

“Taking pictures. What is your favourite food?”

“I am not picky when it comes to food. What is your ideal type.”

“Someone who is asking that question to me right now. Do you love me?”

I took a long pause before answering him. I look him at him in the eye.

“Yes I do. How about you?”

“Double as much I love you”

He came closer to me and his lips smashed onto mine. His lips were very sweet. It tastes like candy. I love the kiss. He pushed me gently down to the bed but we didn’t separate our kisses. After a few minutes, we separated for oxygen. He gave me his famous smirk and he end up with a little peck.

“So, how many L Jr you want?” 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A small update. Sorry about that. Being a student is hard. I wonder when I will work. Enjoy. 

Dj-ubomb: Neither do I. I just came out with an idea.