A date?

Talented Rapper

 

It is a normal day in class sitting in the middle of two boys or I can say beauties. I was listening to my IPod which Taewoon bought for me on my last birthday. Suddenly, I didn’t felt anything on my ear. When I opened my eyes, Myungsoo face right in front of mine. I jerked back as I was shock.

“Yes? Can I help you?” I asked him.

“Yeah, are you free today?” He asked.

“Yes, I guess? Why?” I asked.

“Just asking, you want to go out or something?” He said.

“Okay sure. Meet you in front of the gate” I said.

“Hmm” He replied and did his own thing.

When I turned to Sungjong, he was smiling sweetly to me. No wonder older woman likes him but he told me he like younger girls.

School was done I met Hana and I told her that I am going out with Myungsoo. She said have fun and left me.

“Have you been waiting for me?” Someone whisper behind me.

“Oh yes I did. Can we go already?” I asked and he pulled me into his car.

Rich bastard I whispered to myself and smirk to himself. A few minutes, we arrived at our destination. He bought me to a shopping mall? I gave him a confused look but he just gave is evil smile. He dragged me to a dress shop.

“Choose me any dress and I’ll pay my treat.” He said

I went around and searched for a nice dress. I was careless that bump into someone.

“I am so sorry” I said and helped the salesman.

“It is fine. It is my fault anyways.” He said.

His voice was familiar. I looked at him and to my surprise, it was Sungjong.

“Lee Sungjong? What you doing here?” I asked him.

“Oh? It is you Woo Minhee. I work here.” He said as he was picking up the clothes.

“What about you?” He asked back.

“Myung-I meant L bought me here. He asks me to pick any dress.”

“You need any help?”

“Sure. There so many clothes to choose from. I don’t know which want.”

With that, Sungjong help me with finding a dress suit for me. I tried more than 10 dresses and nothing suits me. Either I don’t agree on it or it is Sungjong who doesn’t. I was trying a purple dress and I heard Myungsoo’s voice.

“Minhee, are you ready?” He asked.

“Give me a minute” I said.

I look at the mirror. I felt that the mirror is showing me a lie. I can’t believe that it is me.

“Yah, I don’t have the whole day to wait for you, you know.” He said.

“Haish, you are so impatient. Fine, I am coming out now.” I said.

Sungjong and Myungsoo were looking at me in surprise.

“I am good aren’t I?” Sungjong said.

“Thanks Sungjong, I owe you big time.” I said and gave him a friendly hug.

“No problem. We bestie aren’t we now?” He said and pinched my cheeks.

“Of course we are, ever since you came in the school” I giggle.

“Yes, both of you are so cute now I am going to pay the dress.” Myungsoo ruined the moment.

“Someone is jealous. Minhee ah, you better change now.” Sungjong walked to the counter and Myungsoo followed.

I wonder in what occasion is Myungsoo buying me a dress. He is so mysterious. One minute he is nice and the other minute he is being a mean. It feels weird when I am with him. I feel that my heart is beating at a faster rate. I don’t really know.

Now, I am in his car and we are in front of my house.

“Thanks for the dress” I said.

“I have something to ask you.” He asked.

“Yes? Anything else?” I said.

“Are you free tomorrow evening? My friend is having a party tomorrow at 9.”

“I guess it is fine. See you tomorrow.” I said wanting to leave the car.

He hold my wrist and when close to my face and peck my cheek.

“Bye, I’ll take you at 8:30 tomorrow” he said and drives off.

I hold my cheek and checking if I am dreaming. Did Kim Myungsoo just kiss me?

“Yah, baby girl. What are you doing standing here?” Jiho asked me and broke my thought.

“Nothing, let’s go inside shall we?” I said.

“Hmm, okay. You are suspicious today. Anyways, Taewoon hyung said there will be no practice tonight.” He said.

“Okay then.” I walk to my room.

“Baby wait.” He said.

“What?” I asked.

“Can I sleep with you today? Pretty please with your cute Zico Oppa on top.”

“Let me think. Don’t you have a girl friend?”

“But I love sleeping with my sister more”

“Fine”

“Yeah”

Without warning, he carried me bridal style and bring to my room. After my night routines, I went to bed.

“Night baby girl” Jiho said.

“Night oppa” I said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HiHelloHey :) . After a month, I updated. Yes, I am sorry. I am having mid term this week and I decided to update. School is busy isn't it. Hope you guys can understand. Thanks for subscribing. 

Dj-ejan: Thanks for pointing that out. :)