✓ Accident

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MOMO's POV

 

“HEOL! She really gave you her number! She is so easy!” Heechul cheered.

I was lounging in bed watching Heechul jump in victory over MY work. “I know!” I agreed, she is very easy to attract.

“Wait a few days before calling her, make her thirst for you” he added.

I laughed at his statement. “Thirst? What are you talking about? We only met twice (LMAO) and I didn’t do anything to make her ‘want me’” I said as I rolled my eyes at his request.

“Momo …” he sighed “you don’t know your own strength, you can make the straightest girl go gay, and she’s already a lesbian so it won’t be hard to turn her on” he smirked.

I frowned, "I don't know, it's a bit--"

He abruptly stood and sat in front of me, “she is a billionaire! She owns many buildings … if you and her get married and she dies, we … you will get everything” he stared at me intensely.

“But oppa if she will die soon why will she marry me? Even if it happens ... ” I whined and wondered, ‘why would she?’.

“THAT’S THE POINT! Before THAT happens you have to secure a ring from her on your finger and own her completely” he said while pulling my ring finger emphasizing his point.

I took my hand away from him, sighing and looked away. He came closer and caressed my cheek, “you can do it baby girl, I trust you”. There’s that tone of voice, it washes away my doubt and filled me with courage. I smiled at him and nodded. He slowly leaned in and kissed me on the lips, eventually we made love.

 

He fell asleep after, I took the time to think, my eyes wandered around the room, eventually landing on Jeongyeon’s shoes she gave me. I smiled as I reminisced how she tied it for me, I looked at Heechul next to me and he was snoring. I grew up with him but I’m afraid that what I feel for him is not love. I always convinced myself that I love him but never completely felt it, but at the same time I can’t live without him. He taught me many things and we complete each other. I kissed his cheek and covered my body and fell asleep.

 

 

 

Few Days Passed

 

Heechul burst through our bedroom door. “OK call her!” he said as he sat on the bed with me.

I took a deep breath as I pressed on the call button.

“... It’s ringing!!! …” I said pressing down on the phone, hoping Jeongyeon didn’t pick up while I was talking.

“Yeoboseyo?” she answered.

I put on my ‘I-am-trying-to-be-sweet-and-caring’ voice, “Yeoboseyo, this is Momo, how are you?”

“Momo?” I rolled my eyes at her reponse, ‘are you being serious right now pabo? NO ONE forgets about me’ I thought at her tone of voice, “AHHH MOMO! I am good and you?” I smiled hearing her.

“I’m fine, so about your shoes, when can I give them back to you?”

“Um … now? it’s 1:30 PM It’s my lunch break”

“Okay let’s meet at xx restaurant in Sinchon”

“Cool! See you later” she said hanging up.

 

“Great! Go and meet her. Make up anything so you can see each other more” Heechul suggested.

“Arasso arasso” I said reaching for my jacket.

“Why aren’t you happy?” he asked holding on to my arm.

I frowned, “I don’t know, I just feel like this heist is not going to work, can’t we just leave here with the the money we have now?”

“Leave?” he laughed at me, “no we can’t Momo, I want to have her money, I spent too many days and energy in tracking and observing her for us to just pack up and go”

“But I’m doing everything ...” I protested..

“NO” he yelled, “I am working my off as much as you are! Go! I’m going to meet Kyuhyun, he just finish hacking a new bank account” he stormed off and slamming the door behind him. I sighed in defeat as I watch him leave. I grabbed the sneaker bag angrily and left.

 

When I arrived at the restaurant Jeongyeon was already there. ‘Weird’ I thought. She looked busy on her phone. I rolled my eyes, before walking towards her I took a deep breath and faked a smile. She noticed me and smiled, we shook hands.

“Was I late?” I asked.

“No, I just arrived” she said smiling. “You’re treating me right this time?” she smirked at me. ‘She said this time! So she is planning on seeing me again’ I thought to myself.

I smiled, “Nae! Of course!”.

While we were reading the menu, she touched her eyes and frowned, it looked like she was in pain. I was concerned. “Are you okay?” I asked tentatively. She opened her eyes wide and shook her head aggressively, “Yes yes I’m fine”. I nodded and continue reading the menu.

“I am sick of Korean food so I want chicken mushroom” she said abruptly and laughed. “Nae me too” I said. We ordered the same plate.

‘Oh yeah! The shoes, the reason I’m here in the first place’ I thought to myself. “These are the shoes” I said handing the bag to her.

“You really didn’t have to give it back to me” she said refusing to take the bag from my hand.

“No, it’s yours, how can I take them?” She smiled and took the bag.

Her phone rang, she briefly looked at it but didn’t pick up. She turned to look back at me again. ‘Weird, why didn’t she pick up? Wonder who it is?’ I asked myself. “You can answer it if you want. Don’t mind me” I said to her.

“Nope, I believe it is rude to answer. When I am with someone I choose to not use my phone in any way. They can wait” I internally smiled at her answer and thought, ‘well she is kind ...’

 

Few seconds later our food arrived. I was enjoying the food too much.

She started speaking, “so miss Momo, what work do you do?”

“Hm?” I stopped eating and look at her. “I don’t work” I replied.

“Oh! I can help you, you are bilingual right?”

‘WRONG pabo’ I thought to myself. I held up 3 fingers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter