✓ Distance

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

 

Dahyun straightened her back, staring at Chaeyoung, holding herself from breaking down in front of him. Her whole body was shaking, she held her hands in a fist to prevent herself from punching the guy in the face for breaking her and Sana’s heart. Chaeyoung stood frozen, he couldn’t believe his lies caught up to him. To make matters worst, Mina heard it from someone else. He dragged both Mina and Dahyun outside the house.
 

Mina was the first to break the silence, “Tell me Chae … she’s … lying”, tears fall from her eyes and she turned to Dahyun, “you’re joking right?”.
 

Chaeyoung stepped closer to Mina, “Mina I can explain”.
 

“THREE TIMES! THREE TIMES YOU !”, Dahyun yelled hitting him in the chest with her fist, she couldn’t hold back. Dahyun stared at Chaeyoung, who couldn’t say anything back to her, “She told me … she left me! She said I deserve better than her!”, she pointed at Mina, who was clutching her chest, “same as you! You deserve better than him”.
 

Chaeyoung tried to hold Mina, but she flinched as his hands got close, “don’t touch me! Sana was my best friend! How-- how could you?!”.
 

“Mina… I-- I’m sorry, please … give me a chance”, Chaeyoung pleaded.
 

She glared at him, with tears falling down her face, she couldn’t look at him. She ran inside the house, slamming the front door, and passing the confused Jeongyeon on the couch. She went into the bedroom and cried.
 

“You deserve it, bastard”, Dahyun eyed him and left him on the porch.
 

Chaeyoung ran inside to follow Mina. “Mina! MINA!”, he said knocking on the door.
 

Curiosity got the better of Jeongyeon, she walked to Chaeyoung and asked, “why is she crying?”.
 

Chaeyoung sighed, “I cheated on her with her best friend”.

 

Jeongyeon swiftly hit Chaeyoung in the back of the head with her hand, “SH--! WHAT THE ?!”, rubbing the back of his head.
 

Jeongyeon glared at Chaeyoung, saying he deserved more than just a smack on the head. Chaeyoung cowered, “... okay I deserved it”.
 

He kept rubbing his head, Jeongyeon smacked him pretty hard. Jeongyeon had a sudden headache, she had to support herself on the wall and she touched her head. She closed her eyes because she was getting blurry flashbacks of old moments of her and Chaeyoung. When she opened them she was greeted with an unbearable headache. Chaeyoung saw his sister fall on the wall and tried to support her by grabbing her arm. He helped her lay back down on the couch. He told her to rest. Chaeyoung frustrated with his situation decided to let Mina calm down a bit.

 

A few hours later
 

Momo came home exhausted after her introduction to the company as the new CEO, also seeing Heechul was taxing. As she entered the house, she saw Jeongyeong asleep on the couch in the living room. She grabbed a blanket to cover Jeongyeon, she felt bold and leaned to kiss Jeongyeon on the forehead. Jeongyeon felt someone hovering above her, she opened her eyes and saw Momo leaning in.
 

She pushed Momo away from her, “don’t cross the line Momo”, she sat up, “you may be my wife, but only on paper. As soon I get my memories back, I don’t want to see your face again”.
 

Momo frowned, “Jeongyeon … please don’t be so mean … I do love you, very much”.
 

“Didn’t you say, ‘Momorin will stay with you until you push her away’, you said it that night on the roof, remember?”, Jeongyeon said staring at Momo’s eyes.
 

Momo yelped, “you … remember?”.
 

“I wish I didn’t!”, Jeongyeon stood up ready to walk out, “you sleep here from now on, when the time comes to push you away, leave this house and out of my life!”, Jeongyeon walked to her room, leaving Momo behind. She sat on the couch and cried her eyes out.
 

Jeongyeon laid in bed, she clenched her chest and repeatable kept hitting it, “stop! ... Stop beating …”.

Chaeyoung sat in front of the bedroom door where Mina locked herself in “Mina I won’t go away until you talk to me”, he shouted loud enough for Mina to hear him.

Mina sat on the bed drawing her knees to her chest. It hurts hearing his voice. “GO AWAY!”, she yelled back.

 

“I WON’T!”, Chaeyoung immediately yelled back.
 

“BOTH OF YOU STOP YELLING!”, Jeongyeon shouted louder than both them. She rolled her eyes at their behavior.

Momo heard all the shouting, but she was too drained from work plus coming home to Jeongyeon’s outburst to care enough about anything right now. Chaeyoung hearing his sister was still awake, he walked in her room. He felt hopeless.
 

“What do I do?!”, he whined as he entered.
 

Jeongyeon looked at Chaeyoung, “why did you cheat on her in the first place? Your wife is amazing. Loser”, Jeongyeon’s tone and expression looked so done with his bull.
 

Chaeyoung sighed, “the first time I was drunk … but the second and third time I was just … ”.
 

Jeongyeon shook her head in disbelief, “poor Mina”.
 

Chaeyoung looked out the window, “Heol! It’s snowing so hard!”.
 

Jeongyeon walked to the window, “is a storm coming?”.
 

*Ding Dong*
 

“The storm came”, Chaeyoung said in a monotone voice, causing Jeongyeon to laugh hysterically as they walked to the front door.
 

Chaeyoung opened the door to see a tall masculine guy with short black hair, his ears look weirdly huge, and his smile was weird but yet so attractive. “Annyeonghaseyo”, he bowed, “my car broke down and I was wondering if I could take shelter from the storm?”, he asked.
 

Chaeyoung looking him up and down, “sure”, he shrugged and move away to let him in.
 

“Thank you so much! Oh, my name is OK Taec-yeon by the way”, he said taking off his jacket.
 

Mina and Momo heard an unknown loud voice walk in the house, they both walked out their respective room and peeked at the front door.
 

“Annyeong! Ok Taecyeon!”, he held out his hand to Mina and Momo.
 

Mina and Momo smiled back and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter