✓ My Target

Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Made It Futa ... It Was Leading The Poll Then Gender Bender Became #1 When I Already Wrote The Chapter *Sobs* Anyways, Have Fun

MOMO’s POV

 

I woke up in the morning, the sun shined bright through the window hitting my eyes. I turned away to continue sleeping, but Heechul came into the bedroom. I always wore only underwear to bed, but I didn’t bother to cover myself up since Heechul is my boyfriend and partner.

 

“WAKE UP!” he yelled while chuckling at his own teasing. He came over and gave me a kiss on the head.

“...I don’t want to” I whined as I put my arms around his waist, he started caressing them.

“Come on wake up, you have to know our next target” he said as he got up from my embrace.

“Next target? Already?...” I groggily asked.

 

I should explain, Heechul and I are scammers. We steal from the rich. The authorities has not caught on our trail. No one knows our real identity, we don’t even stay in the same house for more than 3 months. We are professionals. Heechul and I grew up together and agreed to go down this road.

 

I sat on the bed and covered myself with the blanket, while he sat in front of me on the couch.

 

“Yoo Jeongyeon...” he starts and crossed his legs while smiling at me.

“Who is he?” I replied.

“Sh--” “--SHE?!” I replied, ‘he must be joking’ I thought.

“Listen baby girl!” he scolded. I yelped like a scared puppy, when he’s serious he looks scary. “She’s a billionaire! Who is diagnose with a head tumor. She will die soon because she refused the surgery. SO…”.

“...So?” I said as I crossed my arms. “You will have to be closer to her and marry her then WHOOSH! We will take her money and escape” he finished with a smirk.

“And it will be our last mission right?” I asked. I am tired of this life and I want to settle down.

“Huh? Nae nae, of course baby!”

 

“When will the plan start?” I asked in anticipation.

“Today! She often plays poker at the same casino, you will use that y side of yours with her so you can attract her”

“Why must they be a girl?” I whined, Heechul usually makes me seduce guys for money.

“Don’t worry, she will be your first and last!”

“All right…” I replied unamused with the idea, “now do you know anything about her? Her appearance? Attitude?”

“...um...appearance” he said dozing off a bit, “she is about 170 CM, she has brownish short hair but she dyes it often. She is 28. She has a tomboyish style, people has mistaken her as a guy often. She dates girls … her last girlfriend was Bona the daughter of the musician Joo Yeon”

“...interesting” I replied while nodding through what Heechul has said. But I’m not happy at all.

“HER ATTITUDE!”, Heechul yelled, “I searched about her and found nothing, but I went to her company and she looked so strict and probably mean to her workers … I don’t know … but from her appearance I think she is rude and it will be hard for you to get closer to her. So you have to work hard!”

 

I sighed looking at him, I have a bad feeling about this mission.

“Aye come on Momo! You can do it! You will go with your real name this time” he said.

“Really? Why?” I tilted my head in confusion.

“It’s our last target and she will probably die soon. We will be in a different country, living our happy ending, what do you think?” he looked at me with eyes filling my uneasiness with hope.

I had the biggest smile and nodded. He clapped his hands and got up, “Oh Momo, you need to change your appearance, so get up”. I was wearing my clothes while he spoke, I raised an eyebrow at his request and replied, “wae?”. He cupped my face and smiled, “so you can seduce her easily”. I agreed to his request and he pecked me on my lips.

 

After discussing the plan, we first went to the hairdresser, I dyed my hair blonde. It was then off to the dress store. “We have to find a shorter dress” Heechul said searching through racks of dresses, I just followed behind him. As he was sifting through the rack of dressed, I stumbled upon a red sleeveless dress, “I like this one”, showing him the dress I liked. “NAH! It's not short enough!”, he said as he took the dress from my hand. We finally found a black dress, it barely covers my waist area. I kept pulling it down as it made me uncomfortable on how short it was, but I had a mission, I have to make her fall for me. But why must she be a girl? I never kissed or even hugged a girl before. Heechul was my one and only friend.

 

 

 

Night has come and time for our plan to start. Heechul parked the car next to Paradise Casino, one of the famous casinos in Korea. “This card will allow you to enter,” he said while handing me a VIP black card. I nodded and took it. “Do well!” he said. “Arasso” I replied. As I was about to get out of the car, he grabbed my waist and said, “at least talk to her arasso?” I was getting irritated by him, “Okay Heechul. Leave now” I said pulling myself out of his grip. He’s sometimes blinded by his own greediness.

 

I walked to the main door and gave the card to the security guarding the entrance. He looked at me and said, “You can go in ma’am”, opening the door for me. I smiled and walked in with my purse clutched in my hand. I entered at the huge hall, green poker tables everywhere, surrounded by those fake wealthy men and women. I was scanning every table while talking towards the bar, searching for her. Then I saw her.

 

She looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter