Permission

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up with my phone ringing. Without looking at the screen, I answered the call. "Hello?"

"Umm... I think I woke you up. I'm sorry. I'll just call later."

I instantly sat up from my bed. "Dahyun! No, it's alright. I was about to wake up anyways."

I heard some shuffling sound from behind and I can't help but gasp when I saw Taehyung sitting behind me with that annoying grin on his face.

"What's wrong?" Dahyun asked.

"N-Nothing. I just saw a... cockroach." I reasoned out then I glared at Taehyung.

Dahyun chuckled. It was the cutest thing ever. Even though I can't see her face, I know that she looks really cute. I can imagine myself waking up with her every morning...

"Jungkook, are you still there?"

"Ah.. yeah -- "

"Hi, Dahyun!!!!!"

What the...

"Who's that?" Dahyun asked.

"I'm Taehyung!!!!!"

"What are you doing?" I hissed at Taehyung. But instead of getting scared at me, he grabbed my phone and the loud speaker.

"V sunbaenim?"

"Nah. Just call me oppa."

I smacked Taehyung on the head the moment he said the word "oppa." I will never in my entire life allow Dahyun to call anyone "oppa," especially Taehyung.

"Dahyun... it's me again, Jungkook. I'm sorry about Taehyung. He's just... He's like that every morning..."

"It's okay. But is he okay?" Dahyun asked worriedly. "Did you hit him?"

Wait, how did she know?

"Yes! Your fiance hit me!!! My head hurts!" Taehyung cried.

My mouth hanged open. Seriously, why am I stucked with childish Kim Taehyung?!

"Why did you hit him, Jungkook?" Dahyun asked.

How am I supposed to answer?

"He doesn't want you to call me 'oppa.'"

Dahyun laughed. "You are so lame, Jungkook."

"Yeah, he is," Taehyung added.

I glared at him which made him finally zipped his mouth.

I snatched the phone on his hand and turned off the speaker. I went to the bathroom, made sure that I locked it so annoying Taehyung won't be able to disturb us.

"You still there?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"It sounds quiet now. Where are you?"

"Inside the bathroom."

She chuckled. "Nice hideout."

"I want to be alone with you."

"Are you sure you're alone inside the bathroom? What if there's a ghost --"

"Yah!" I swear I felt a bit scared after she said that. Only Dahyun can see this side of me. I'm known to be the toughest BTS member, but in reality, I'm scaredy cat.

She chuckled again. "Just kidding. Don't be scared. Just focus on my voice."

And that's exactly what I did. I listened to her soft voice, completely mesmerized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter