Conversation

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how was the family dinner?" Taehyung asked as I entered our shared room.

I sat on my bed and removed my socks. "It was okay. I ate a lot."

"That's all?"

I just nodded and walked to my closet to change for comfortable clothes.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! You will not smile like an idiot if there's nothing special that happened. Come on, spill it out!"

Woah... I didn't notice it myself. I looked at the mirror and saw my very satisfying slash happy face.

I faced Taehyung who looks really impatient. Waiting for me to spill everything.

But I'm the evil maknae so I decided to irritate him a little bit.

Besides, everything that happened seems surreal. Until now I can't believe I got close to a girl that fast, that I will experience running with her while being chased by my sasaeng fans, sit on the swing under the moonlight, and even asked her to marry me.

"I don't really remember everything that happened awhile ago... give me time to remember them all, hmm?" I told him as I continued to change my clothes.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and just lied down on his bed. "Fine! I'll wait. But you better tell me everything before this night ends!"

I just chuckled.

Then my phone rang.

I reached for my pocket but I can't seem to find my phone. Then I immediately turn to look at Taehyung again who is now giving me a playful grin. My eyes widened. "Don't you dare answer that call!"

"Why?" He asked with a teasing tone. Then he looked at my phone screen. "'My Dahyun ❤'?" His mouth formed an "O" then he started giggling like an idiot. "Is she your fiancee? The girl your parents wanted you to marry?"

I tried to snatch my phone to him but he immediately stand up on his bed, making it hard for me to reach it. "Yah! Kim Taehyung!"

My phone is continuously ringing. I'm worried that Dahyun might get angry if I will not answer her call imm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter