Shocking Plans

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's reaction was priceless when I asked her to marry me. Well, even I can't believe that I asked someone to marry me so casually.

I always feel awkward or uncomfortable with girls. But with Dahyun, it feels different.

"Are you sure of what you're saying? Marriage is not an easy thing to do. And you are Jungkook. An idol. A member of one of South Korea's most popular Kpop boy group. You can't just be committed with a relationship. You have fans who will get disappointed -- "

"So you're already rejecting me, huh?"

"What?"

I sighed and looked up at the clear sky. To be honest, I do understand what she's pointing out. But don't she get my point? I want things to be easy on us. I don't want our parents to pressure us more. So doing the marriage voluntarily is the only solution. But hearing her reasons makes me feel a bit disappointed. I really thought she would say yes immediately.

"I have reasons, Jungkook." She said in a soft tone. "I hope you understand. It's not easy for me too. But please don't think that I don't like you."

Why is it that everytime she says something, it seems like I'm in a new world? A world that is full of peacefulness, nothing to worry about, a world that is full of goodness.

I stared at her face. She's smiling again. That smile that I'm growing fond with.

Unconsciously, I find myself smiling too.

"You know, the more you say things like that, the more reasons I have to marry you."

She was taken aback for what I said. Well, even I was shocked for what I said.

I immediately looked away and cleared my throat. That was so awkward. I made it awkward for us again. I mentally hit myself and secretly glanced at her.

My eyes widened when I saw her red face.

She's blushing.

And she looks so cute.

That sight of her makes me smile. The awkwardness that I'm feeling awhile ago is gone. It feels like there's only us and our surroundings is filled with different light colors that illuminates a warm and comfortable feeling between us.

"When you rejected me, I thought you have somebody else you like."

She looked at me and cutely shook her head. "I don't have someone that I like."

I pouted. "So you don't like me?"

Her eyes widened. "Can you please stop asking that question?"

"Why?" I leaned closer to her.

"Because it's a tricky question. If I say that I like you, you might think that I only said that because we're forced to get married."

I chuckled and leaned back. "But I am now your favorite BTS member, right?"

She bit her lip and looked away. "I already told you that it's ---"

My eyes widened. "Wait! So it's still not me?" I feel so betray

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter