All I Need

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, you just assumed that you and Dahyun are gonna be arranged to get married by your parents?" Namjoon hyung asked after I finished telling them the mini love story of me and Dahyun. And I can't believe that he used the word "assumed."

"I'm not assuming. I am 100% sure that me and Dahyun will get married."

"But... your parents didn't say anything during the family dinner, right? So, maybe you're wrong -- "

"Wait wait wait. WAIT." I stood up and stopped Jin hyung before he say something that will make me entirely disrespect him.

I don't know what's their problem? Why are they saying these things? I thought that when I told them everything, they will congratulate me, telling me how lucky I am to have Dahyun as my future wife, that they will show their support. But what is happening now?

"I'm not forcing anyone of you to believe me. Whether our parents doesn't really have any plans for us to get married, I will still marry Dahyun." And with that, I walked out the living room and went inside my shared room with Taehyung.

I have no time to deal with them. I need to prepare for my meet up with Dahyun.

---

"Did you wait that long?" I asked, catching my breath, with a big smile on my face the moment I saw her standing beside the JYP Building.

She looks cute wearing thick clothes. And that pink scarf looks so good on her. To make it short, Dahyun looks so fluffily beautiful.

She just nodded. I saw her feeling uncomfortable. It must be because of the cold weather. I grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to me. Then, I put our hands inside the pockets of my coat.

Our faces are so close and I swear, right at that moment, I want to kiss her.

"You still feeling cold?" I asked.

I saw her face becoming red. She looked away, avoiding my gaze. Ahh, such a cutie. She shook her head. "No... thanks."

"Sorry if I'm late." I apologized.

She puckered her lips, and I swear my heart just flipped. "You're late for 5 minutes. Did you know how cold it is to stand here? What If I catch a cold? What if I get sick?"

I moved my face closer to hers. "Then I'll take care of you."

She playfully rolled her eyes and smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter