Acceptance

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Jihyo ended the video call with Namjoon hyung, I hurriedly bade goodbye to Twice and went to the Amusement Park where Dahyun and the rest of BTS are currently at.

I'm not jealous, okay?

I just want to see Dahyun. I already miss her even though we just saw each other a few hours ago.

The issue between me and Jimin was already solved. Yes, he likes Dahyun, but he is still my friend and Dahyun is my girlfriend slash soon-to-be wife. Besides, Jimin already accepted the fact that me and Dahyun are in love with each other and are getting married soon, so it's over. We are good buddies now.

I just really really want to see Dahyun. That's all. Really.

My mouth hanged open when one of our stylists informed me that my friends fully reserved the whole Amusement Park just to get some time with Dahyun.

They just beat me in trying to make a huge impression to my fiancee. Heck, I didn't even get the chance to take Dahyun to watch some movie and yet my friends closed the entire Amusement Park for Dahyun. Wow, how impressive.

I ran inside and search for them.

"Jungkook!"

Just the mere sound of her faint voice is enough for a big, bright smile to form on my face.

I turned around ready to face my girl, but the smile on my face dropped down when I saw Taehyung's arm wrapped around her like it's a normal thing to do, Hoseok putting a bunny headband on her head, Suga bringing two drinks with him which I am possibly right that the other drink is for Dahyun, Namjoon wearing the same bunny headband like what Dahyun is wearing, and Jimin holding Dahyun's hand like it's not a problem if he do that.

Oh, where's Jin hyung?

He's now running towards them and guess what, he's yelling "Dahyunnie~ I bought you some cotton candy!"

Wow, what a view.

I try my best not get jealous because first of all these guys are my friends, or more like big brothers. And second, Twice already informed me earlier that Dahyun doesn't like jealous guys. So nope. I won't get jealous.

I forced a smile and waved at Dahyun who looks really cute while waving back at me.

But my smile is not forced anymore when I saw her hurriedly sprinting her way towards me.

Before I knew it, my arms automatically move and spread as I anticipatingly welcome Dahyun in my arms.

I was surprised for what she did. She jumped and I gladly caught her, her legs wrapping on my waist and her arms wrapped on my neck. I hugged her lower back for support as I nuzzled and inhaled her sweet scent that I missed so much.

"You're finally here," Dahyun said, her warm breath tickles my skin on my neck.

"Yeah," I answered, "God, I missed you."

She chuckled, "We just saw each other a few hours ago. But I missed you too."

We stayed like that for a few more minutes before my friends approached us with teasing smiles on their faces.

I carefully bring Dahyun down on the ground, and hold her hand, intertwining our fingers.

"So, the lovebirds reunite again," Jin hyung said, handing Dahyun her cotton candy.

"I'm glad that you managed to passed Twice's interview. We are actually worried about you, especially Dahyun," Namjoon hyung said.

"They are scary, but nice. But still scary," I answered which made them all laugh. "But I'm glad that me and Dahyun finally get the approvals we've been wanting to have." I faced Dahyun, "We can now finally plan everything for our marriage."

"That will be a long preparation," Taehyung said, emphasizing the "long" word. "But don't worry, we are definitely going to help you out."

"Yeah! We're gonna make sure that your wedding will be an epic one!" Hoseok said excitedly.

I'm not really convinced when he mentioned the word "epic" because I know these boys. Half of them are smart, but half of them are troublemakers. But either way, I know that they are gonna be helpful.

"Twice will surely help too. Even if they don't tell, I know they are very excited for this wedding," Dahyun said.

"So how was your interview with Twice? What questions did they asked you?" Suga hyung asked.

I honestly don't want to remember everything that happened with Twice, especially with Momo because that was a very terrifying experience.

Just then, Dahyun chuckled which madw me and the rest of the boys looked at her.

"The look on your face says that something scary ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter