The Meeting (Part 1)

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You guys ready?" Namjoon hyung asked as he fixed for the last time his clothes.

"Yeah~" the others replied... while me... I stayed glued on my spot.

"Jungkook, you okay?" Taehyung asked.

I didn't answer.

Am I okay?

I'm nervous as hell.

"Don't worry, we will be there with you. Manager hyung and PD-nim will be there too," Jin hyung said as he patted my back.

"And your Dahyunnie will be there too~" Hoseok hyung said in a teasing voice which made me smile and the others to chuckle.

They're right. I have nothing to worry about.

I just need to explain everything, to let them hear out mine and Dahyun's side. Yes, that's all I have to do.

Or is there more?

---

We are now inside the JYPE Building and wow... just wow. This place looks 5x bigger than ours.

Lots of things have changed since the last time I came here for auditions.

I saw the other members gaping at how big the building is.

"Mr. Park Jin Young will see you all in a few minutes. Please wait here for a moment and make yourself feel comfortable." One of the JYP staffs assisted us in a conference room. We all took our seats on the other side of the long table.

"I think we're a bit early." Manager hyung commented.

"Well, it's a good practice for our Jungkook, right?" PD-nim said. And at first don't get what he means. Not until he and Manager hyung gave me a sly look. I swear, these two are giving me goosebumps.

"By the time of your wedding, make sure you won't be late or else you will forever regret it. You don't want to make your bride wait that long, right?" PD-nim said, giving me a smile.

"Right! It's better to be sooooo early than to be late." Manager hyung added.

"Don't worry, I will be Jungkook's alarm clock! I'll make sure to wake him up on time," Taehyung said, grinning at me.

Hoseok hyung smacked him on the head. "Says the one who's always late in waking up!"

And we all burst out laughing.

But it immediately died when the door swung open, revealing JYP and nine girls.

---

Right across me is sitting my beautiful girlfriend, Kim Dahyun. She looks tensed. But I somehow find it cute.

I lightly kicked her foot from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter