Mistake

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

"I can't do this anymore. I have to get out of here," I said as I stormed my way on the door.

All of my friends hurried their way to block me, all 8 of them.

"Please! Just let me go out. I just can't stay here and do nothing!" I pleaded as I tried to get through them. But of course, I did not succeed.

"No! We will not allow you to get in between those two guys!" Momo opened her arms wide.

"Yeah!" Sana joined. "What if they're punching each others' faces and then you get in between them. They might hurt you!" she said, puffing her cheeks.

"Sana unnie! They won't hurt me. And please stop thinking that they are hurting each other right now because you just made me even more worried!" I cried out, sounding really scared and worried for Jungkook and Yugyeom. "They're both important to me. I don't want them to hurt each other."

Tzuyu and Mina gave Sana a death glare and told her to shut . Sana zipped and bowed down and whispered "sorry."

"Dahyun," Jihyo unnie approched me. She both grabbed my trembling hands. "Sana is just overreacting. Please don't mind what she said."

"She might be probably right for what she said. Unnie, what if they are now hurting each other? We need to stop them! I need to stop them!" I panicked.

Jihyo unnie hugged me. "Sssh," she cooed. "I know you're worried for them. But let's stay here for awhile and let them fix their problem. Besides, they both promised they won't hurt each other, right? Let's believe them and hold on to that promise, hmm?"

Should I? Should I hold on to that promise?

Just then, our doorbell rang. Everyone stared at the door. Nayeon unnie look over the peep hole. ". What are they doing here?" she blurted out.

"Why? Who is it?" Jeongyeon unnie asked. She then went over to look over the peep hole. "Why are they're here? At this hour?!" she blurted out too.

"Can you just tell us who are those visitors who seem unwelcomed?" Chaeyoung impatiently asked.

"Dubu-yah!" A familiar voice shouted from outside the door.

"Oh ," Chaeyoung blurted out.

Nayeon unnie can't help but roll her eyes. "Who else calls Dahyun "dubu"?"

"Dumb 7," everyone answered.

I wonder what Got7 oppas are doing here... Wait, don't tell me they already know about me and Jungkook?! And they're here because they heard about what happened between Jungkook and Yugyeom?!

---

Jungkook's POV

Never in my entire life did I ever imagined that I will have this kind of argument with my best friend.

I thought this kind of situation only happens in K-dramas. But just got real. It's now happening to me. How great.

"Yugyeom---"

"I like her," he began. And that statement just caught me off guard. I let him continue. "I have liked he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter