Rival

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I made sure that Dahyun safely entered the JYP Entertainment building before I went off.

I called my manager and told him where to pick me up. He came after 15 minutes.

At the car ride, I texted Dahyun that I'm on my way back to our dorms. She told me to take care and to rest well.

I smiled and replied, "You take care too. I'll see you soon."

I was thinking if I should put a heart emoji but I'm afraid that she might make fun of my cheesiness, so I decided to just put a smiling emoji instead.

I caught my manager stealing glances at me and my phone. He immediately looked away but I can feel that he wants me to tell him something.

I pocketed my phone and cleared my throat.

"I'll tell it to you when the right time comes. But for now, let me give you the assurance that this won't affect my career."

He just nodded his head. And I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

It was already 9 in the evening when we reached the dorms. I bade goodbye to my manager and went inside.

"I assumed that you and Dahyun are okay now?" Jin hyung greeted me as soon as I stepped foot inside our dorm.

I took my shoes off and saw the big grins plastered on their faces.

I smiled and nodded.

They made a loud and cheering noise that made me laughed.

"Well, that's good to know." Namjoon hyung said as he patted my back.

"So, when's the marriage?" Hoseok asked.

And that question made me stop.

Thinking about it, me and Dahyun haven't made any plans for our wedding, neither our parents. 

I looked at them, and saw how they anticipate the answer to Hoseok's question.

"Uhh... me and Dahyun haven't talk about it yet... since you know... she's busy with SIXTEEN... while I'm busy too... our schedules are hectic, right?" I reasoned out, letting out a very awkward laugh.

It's a relief they just nodded their heads, which means that they at least understand what I mean. I just wish none of them will ask further questions.

"What? Still no plans? I thought this is an arranged marriage?"

Guess I was wrong.

I my side and saw Jimin leaning on the wall while his arms are folded on his chest, giving me a disbelief look.

"Like I said, me and Dahyun are both busy right now -- "

Jimin scoffed. "But I thought it's an arranged marriage. Wasn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter