The Meeting (Part 2)

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know what's disappointing? It's the fact that I'm being left out.

Everyone's laughing and full of smiles, while here I am sitting on my spot, looking at the people around me, who makes me feel like I'm invisible.

And Dahyun? There she is talking casually to my mom.

I repeat... my Monster Mom.

Since when did they became this close?

I felt a presence next to me. When I my side, I was surprised to see Dahyun's father and my father. I slightly make a little distance between me and Dahyun's father because he actually looks really intimidating right now. No, scratch that. He looks even more scary.

"Oh c'mon. Stop killing my son with your glares!" My father jokingly patted Mr. Kim. "It's all a misunderstanding. He's dating your daughter. And they're gonna get married soon!" My father excitedly said.

"But this is not part of the plan." Mr. Kim said.

What does he mean?

"I know. But it happened. Let's just move on. And besides, our kids are celebrities, so this is expected! Rumors, issues, false statements... these things will never leave them. But you see..." my father puts his arms around me and Dahyun's father, pulling us closer to him, "Dahyun and Jungkook look happy. Nothing else matters but seeing our kids looking happy, right?"

Dahyun's father let out a deep sigh. "Fine." He hesitatingly said. But then he pointed a finger at me with a very serious look on his face, "I don't want that to ever happen again. If you cheat on my daughter, I swear you're gonna like what I'm going to do with you."

"Don't take his words seriously. He just like threatening people but he never did it seriously." My father whispered to my ear, but too loud for Dahyun's father to be heard. He gave me smile and patted my back before going on the other side of the room with Dahyun's parents and my mom.

"So, let's start the meeting." JYP announced, all became quiet and the aura became serious.

"Recently, an issue about Jungkook dating Red Velvet's Yeri arises. Everyone was surprised, even I." JYP started. "And I was even more surprised when BigHit's PD-nim contacted me, telling me the truth that the papparazzi made a mistake, and the girl was no other than Dahyun."

I looked at Dahyun. She looks nervous. I want to hold her hand and squeeze it, telling her that everything will be okay. But fool me, I told JYP earlier that it's okay if we don't sit next to each other, which I'm regretting right now.

"At first, I didn't believe it. But then, Dahyun's parents came rushing here, confirming everything to me." My head raised up and my eyes met Dahyun's. We're both surprised for what her parents did. "I didn't believe it right away because I need to hear Jungkook's side. Not until BigHit's PD-nim came to see me, with Jungkook's parents." Now it's my turn to look at my parents, eyes widened, and my mouth hang open. JYP continued, "Jungkook's parents told us that they've been planning to marry him with Dahyun ever since they were kids."

Ever since we're what?

But I don't remember meeting Dahyun before...

"Apparently, when they were kids, Jungkook moves to Seoul at a very young age to follow his dream to become an idol. So, he and Dahyun never got the chance to meet. Not until that night when both of their families had a dinner."

Right... that's the first time I met Dahyun. I still rememeber when she lied that she didn't ate a portion of the food with shrimp, but the truth is her allergic is attacking her. And that's the perfect timing when Taehyung called me, and that is how I caught her at the comfort room being in pain. And that is how I started liking her and took the courage to make an agreement with her... an agreement to marry her.

"These two have a very typical love story and to be honest I find it really amusing. But..."

If there's any word that makes me feel scared, it's the word "but." Because right next to that word is a negative statement.

"I think the idea of these two to get married is a little bit early... and considering their age... they're too young." JYP reasoned out.

I was taken aback for what he said. To be honest, what he said was true. But age doesn't matter when it comes to love, right? And the reason why I'm gonna marry Dahyun is not because of what parents want, but because I want an assurance that in the future I will be with the person that I love.. and that is Dahyun.

"But then... I asked myself, "Who am I to stop them?" If their parents agree, and just now I saw how the way Jungkook and Dahyun look at each other, then there's no reason for me to oppose their marriage?" 

What he said made me feel re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter