Stalker

Secretly Married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sadly, my manager didn't allow me to go with Dahyun for her meeting with that Vernon guy. He said that we have an early schedule tomorrow and he is just preventing the both of us to get in trouble.

I rolled on my bed and sighed for the nth time. Not until Taehyung hardly throw a pillow at me. "Will you please stop rolling on your bed and heaving a sigh. It's annoying! I'm trying to concentrate here," he nagged. I stopped and looked at what he is doing. The moron is solving a puzzle. A very easy one.

"Hey, Taehyung, want some help?" I wiggled my brows at him. I'm so bored. Dahyun is still not here. I wonder what she and that Vernon guy are now doing? Ahh, just thinking about it makes me go crazy!

"No, thanks. You might vent your anger towards my precious puzzle," he answered, turning his back at me.

I throw back his pillow, hitting him so hard on the back. He hissed and I laughed while hurriedly getting out of our room. "Don't come back here, you jealous freak!" he yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled back, shutting the door. "I'm not jealous. I just miss my Dahyun," I mumbled while boringly walking my way in the living room.

"If you miss her, then why don't you follow her?" Hoseok said like there's nothing wrong with it.

I was about to reason out, but he cut me off, "Look... our morning schedule is done. You can do whatever you want now!" He pushed me on the door, throw my shoes at me. "Get out of here and stalk your fiance!"

"I'm not a stalker!" I yelled, but he slammed the door on my face. I rubbed my nose and muttered, "Geez."

I sighed. What should I do now?

---

I swear, I'm not a stalker. I just want to see what Dahyun is doing now. This is so far from stalking. 

"Hey you!"

Who? Me?

I turn around and saw a bunch of fangirls and fanboys lining up behind me. I pointed at myself, checking if it's me they're calling.

"Yes you."

Yup, it's me.

I cleared my throat, adjusted my beanie and mask. "Is there something wrong?" I politely asked.

"Yes."

My brows furrowed. I wonder what I did wrong. I was just waiting for the door to open so I can now enter the MBC building. What's wrong with that?

"Can't you see this line?" One of the fangirls asked.

I stared at the very long line. Yeah, I can see it. I have eyes.

I just nodded my head as a response.

"Then fall in line!" The girl shouted at me.

I was startled. I look at the other people in the line and they're all giving me judging and annoyed looks.

Wow... fans are indeed scary sometimes.

Will they give me the same reaction if I reveal myself? Nah, maybe no, maybe yes.

I bowed and say sorry.

I dragged myself at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter